XLRI Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2019-20 Application Form
XLRI Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Dear viewers, the XLRI Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2019-20 notification has been published by Xavier School of Management. The real purpose after such notification is to train future scholars to become highly skillful and novel researchers and teachers. The last date to apply is 30-11-2017. Further get it covered with other very important details about FPM 2018.
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Fellow Programme in Management XLRI 2019-20
|Name of Organization ||Xavier School of Management|
|Notification Tagged as ||XLRI Fellow Programme In Management (FPM) |
|XLRI Fellow Programme In Management Applying Dates||August 2019 to November 2019|
Exam Date- January 2019
|Address||Corporate Programs Office, XLRI, MDP Office, CH Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001|
XLRI FPM Fellowship 2019 details-
- The winner of fellowship gets -> Rs. Twenty-five thousand/- per month during 1st and 2nd year and Rs.Thirty thousand/- per month for the next 2 years as the rebate to tuition, the cost to live and other miscellaneous expenses.
- The given scholarship benefit is just for full-time residential students for a maximum period of 4 years and must be noted down as there are no extensions From the 3rd year. Here one should get know as the person gets the option to work as a Research and Teaching Assistant (RTA) and earns Rs.Thirty thousand per course as extra.
- The winner of this fellowship will also get a contingency grant of Rs. Twenty-five thousand per year for 4 years and a grant of Rs. Twenty thousand for Data Collection during the 3rd year.
Fellow Program in Management Eligibility-
The one who is holding a Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with the:
- Minimum 55% marks (SC/ST->50%) with the degree of graduation or if having the equivalent qualification with the minimum 60% marks (SC/ST->55%) after 12th class passed out or equaling.
- The one who is holding Master’s Degree in any discipline as
: 5 years/4 years Integrated, with the minimum 55% marks (SC/ST->50%) after 12th class passed out or equaling.
- The degree holder of BE/B.Tech or its equivalent with the minimum 60% marks (SC/ST->50%) with the experience of minimum 2 years.
- The professional person with either course as CS, ICWA or CA with the minimum score as 55% marks (SC/ST->50%).
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree as:
- The universities which are integrated by an act of the Central/State government in India or
- Any other educational institutions that are established by an act of parliament or
- Declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or
- An equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or
- An equivalent qualification from an AICTE approved institute.
Get know the details of Area of Specialization:
There is given below the section of areas to pursue the research in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- Production, Operations & Decision Sciences
- Strategic Management
The process to fill to Xlri Fellow Programme in Management Application Form 2019-
- First of all the applicant needs to open and read the complete website (www.xatonline.in) of belonging official department very carefully.
- The next step is to Click on “XLRI Fellow Programme in Management 2018 “link and come to next step.
- Here the candidate has to click on the link for new registration.
- Now the applicant needs to fill in all the necessary details as well attach all the required documents.
- Now get review the complete once and then finally submit the form.
XAT 2018 REGISTRATION PROCESS
XAT 2018 Instructions