The XAT Notification 2020 has been issued to take admission in Management Courses in XLRI and other top B-schools. The ending date to apply Xavier School of Management Courses is in November 2019. The XAT 2020 Entrance Test will be conducted on 05th January 2020. Further below is provided other related important details as Essential qualification, the process to apply, etc. Kindly have sincere look to gather all.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Online registration 2019 has been started now…
New Candidate’s Registration :- Click Here
Registered Candidate’s Login :- Click Here
XAT Notification 2020 Details-
|Name of organization||Xavier School of Management|
|Advertised Notification As||XAT Notification|
Overview of the Important Dates-
XAT 2020 Notification= 21st August 2019
Commencement of XAT 2020 registration= 21st August 2019
Last date of XAT application form 2020= 30th November 2019
Late registration process= 01st December 2019
Last date for registration with late fee= 01st Deceember to 10th December 2019
XAT 2020 Admit Card= 20th December 2019
XAT 2020 exam= 05th January 2020
Vital Information About XAT Exam:
Admittance for top B-schools including XLRI, XIMB, IMT, and many others.
The qualifier may get a golden chance to take admission in more than 150 B-Schools across India.
Around 92,000 candidates participated last year.
There gets covered topics such as Decision Making, Arithmetic, Geometry, linear equations, graphs, statistics, logarithm and progressions, and others.
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
1. Nationality– Candidates can be any as the citizen of India as well as NRI & foreign Candidates.
2. Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent.
3. Those candidates who are completing their final examination by
|XAT Selection Process:||· Applicants who meet the XAT cut-offs so they are invited for further rounds i.e. Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.· GD and PI round to ensure final selection.|
|XAT Helpline Number/XAT Contact Number-||1800 419 2929+91 657 665 3203|
|Websiteemail@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org|
XAT Courses Offered:
· Global MBA
· General Management Program (GMP)
· Business Management (BM)
· Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
· PGDM etc.
XAT Registration Fee for XAT Notification:
1. Without Late Fee: Rs. Seevnteen Hundred ( Rs.1700/-) and
2. For XLRI programmes: an additional fee of Rs. Three hundred (Rs.300/-) each.
3. With Late Fee: Rs. Two thousand ( Rs.2000/-) and
4. For XLRI programmes: Rs. Five hundred (Rs.500/-) each.
MBA Colleges Accepting XAT:
· LIBA Chennai: Loyola Institute of Business Administration
· TAPMI Manipal: T A Pai Management Institute Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB
· IMT Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Technology
· XLRI Jamshedpur: Xavier School of Management
· SPJIMR Mumbai: SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
· GIM Goa: Goa Institute of Management
· SIMSR Mumbai: K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research
· BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology
Points To Be Noted For XAT Exam:
Exam Mode: Through pen & paper based mode.
Number of Papers: 2 sections i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
Total Number of Questions: Paper 1- 72 questions and paper 2-25 questions & 1 essay topic.
Duration of exam: paper 1-170 minutes and paper 2-35 minutes.
XAT Exam Syllabus:
· Applicants should have proper knowledge about the type of questions asked in the exam or XAT 2019 Syllabus.
· There are Many topics that are covered in Xavier Aptitude Test Syllabus.
|How to prepare for written examination|
|Best Interview Tips for Fresher|
|Write Impressive Resume|
XAT Test Cities:
The concerned test will be held across 47 major cities in India and 2 international cities, i.e. Dubai and Kathmandu.
Name of test centres:
Delhi, Kolkata, Sambalpur, Amritsar, Goa, Lucknow, Surat, Bengaluru, Greater Noida, Mangalore,
Tiruchirapalli, Berhampur, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Trivandrum
Bhopal, Guwahati, Nagpur, Udaipur, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Nasik,
Patna, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jaipur, Pune, Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Jammu, Raipur
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
· Decision Making-24
· Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation-27
· Verbal and Logical Ability-21
· General Knowledge-25
· Essay-1 Topic
The mode to pay the fee:-
Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card), Credit Cards, Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets.
Cash Mode- Through the Challan Form and in IDBI Bank.
Demand Draft- DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur.
The Right way To Fill XAT Registration:
1. The first task is to visit the Website that is www.xatonline.in.
2. Next step is to follow a suitable link.
3. After then Read XAT Notification carefully.
4. Now, the candidate needs to hit on “Login” option, to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
5. Now, one will get a unique XAT ID and registration link.
6. After then, one should create own password as for future needs.
7. Next task is to Fill XAT 2019 Application form very correctly with all the asked details.
8. Then after, select the exam center and here the applicant has to put all details in application form.
9. Next step is to Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and then move to the next step.
10. After then, one needs to pay the application fee by mode as online or offline.
11. Next step is to press the submit button.
12. At last, one should take a printout of the XAT Application Form for future purpose.
|Check- XAT 2019 REGISTRATION PROCESS|
Check- XAT ASSOCIATES
|Check- XAT Bulletin 2018|
|Check & Download- Admission Prospectus 2018-19|
|Register for XAT 2019|
Official Link to know more details about XAT 2019-20 Registrations/XAT Exam Dates 2020/XAT 2020 Online Registrations/ Xavier School of Management Notification 2020/ Xavier School of Management 2019 Registrations/ Xavier School of Management Exam Dates 2019/XAT Admission 2020 Exam Dates