Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
The higher authority has released the Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for the year 2020-21 for the candidates who will take admission in the 11th & 12th. The applicants who are eagerly waiting for the application form can apply by the given link at the below of this article. For additional details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with u for further use. The Vidyadhan Scholarship Notification has released shortly under the guidelines of the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The eligible and interested contenders may apply for this by or before the last date. We have provided below the other important detail info as criteria of eligibility, the selection process, the amount of scholarship, etc. Please have a look before filling the www.vidyadhan.org application Form…
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Brief- Vidyadhan Scholarship Application Form-
|Name of organization ||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Name of scholarship ||Vidyadhan Scholarship Program |
|Last Date to Apply: ||Available|
|The website address||www.vidhyadhan.org|
|Who Can Apply?|
- The applying students whose family annual income annually is below Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Passed 10th /SSC exam in the year 2018
- Scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in the class 10th Grade/SSC examination minimum required marks 75%.
- The students living/studying in Paschim Maharashtra (Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Kolhapur and Satara districts)
|Contact Details||For any clarifications send an email to www.vidhyadhan.maharashtra.com or call Vishwanatha KS, Phone: +91 7349354415.|
|Scholarship Amounts||Graduation courses as: Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year as depending on the course and duration.|
Vidyadhan Scholarship Maharashtra-
|The process of Selection in Vidyadhan Scholarship|
- Academic performance and
- The information provided in the application form.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview.
|The Important Dates of Vidyadhan Scholarship Program |
- Application last date: 30th June
- Screening Test: 10th August
- The expected date of Interview/Test: 10th August to 31st August 2019
|Kindly note:||There will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates for the exact date and location.|
Required Documents for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholarship:
|Scanned copies of the following documents are required-|
- Candidate’s/student’s class 10th Marksheet (get it to note if the original mark sheet is not available so can upload provisional.
- Candidate’s/student’s class 10th Marksheet.
- Candidates income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted).
The process to Apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program Application form:
There is stated below the steps to fill Vidyadhan Scholarship Applications:
- The candidate should have a personal Email Account to apply online.
- There will be complete communication through an email ID.
- one should create if do not have.
|During the registering fill and provide as :|
- First Name: As per educational records.
- Last Name: As per educational records.
- Email ID: choose the email address and remember it plus regularly check
- Vidyadhan Password: Choose a complex password as The length of the Password should be of 8 characters. Remember it for the future.
- Now click on "Apply Now” button to get an email directly to the same personal email account with account activation link then get it open the account activation email then Click on the activation link and get opened the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Now Vidyadhan login with the email id and the password then after short see a link "Help" on the main menu, click on that link and read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it, select the appropriate scholarship program from the list and click on the 'Apply Now' button to create your application.
- Now complete the application and submit, after short you get a message “submission successful”. At last mind and take it seriously as good to be regularly in touch for communication and updates from SDF.
Goa 11th Program
Gujarat Class 11th Program
Karnataka PUC Program
DYES Vidyakreeda Program
Kerala Plus 1 program
Maharashtra 11th std. Program
Odisha Plus-2 (1st year) Program
Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Plus 1 Program
Telangana Intermediate Program
Here to view for Vidyadhan Scholarship Program/ Maharashtra Std 11 Program/ Maharashtra Degree Program 2019/ Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for 10th Grade/ Vidyadhan Scholarship 2020 Results