UBTER Recruitment 2019-20 Group D Notification Date, Apply Online Link
Kindly attention Candidates! We are telling about a newly updated Notification called as UBTER Recruitment 2019-20 for 37 Group D Posts introduced by the official department of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee. The corporation is looking for a significant leader who is proficient for the 37 posts of Group D. The qualification demand of the organization is 08th Class pass from any institute of the government of India. The age for grabbing this opportunity is 18 to 42 years. Read the below description carefully for more related information sketched by the members of Gayatri jobs.
Advt No. 1297/उप्राशिप/उoन्याoनैनीo/ सoघo/2019-20
How to Fill Online UBTER Recruitment Application Form
Details- UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of institution||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee|
|Job position||Group D|
|Application Started for Group D Posts||10.12.2019|
|Last Date of UBTER Group IV Application Submission||04.01.2020|
|Submit UBTER Group D Application Fee||04.01.2020|
|Group D UBTER Exam Date||02 Feb 2020|
|The demanded Educational Qualification for UBTER Jobs:|
- Passed 08th class from a recognized institute from Government of India.
Write an Impressive Resume
Best Interview Tips for Fresher
|The age condition for UBTER Snide Parichalak Recruitment:|
- Age of the applicants-> between 18-42 years as on 01/01/2019.
- SC/ST/OBC category candidates will get relaxation in upper age up to 5 years.
Group D (Class-IV) – 37 Posts
UBTER Group D Jobs 2019 Application Fees:
For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 600/- + GST and the SC/ST catgeory candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 400/- + GST.
The right Steps to apply for UBTER Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidate should open correctly and visit the website www.ubter.in
- Once the website is opened then search a link of “UBTER Recruitment Advertisement for Group D” and kindly hit on it.
- Read carefully instructions and Put “registration no” and “password” and then Hit on “Login” option.
- Candidates must have their valid email id
- Check your email as there will come an email message about this. Now it is required to fill UBTER Online Application form, get it to finish with the correct details.
- At the same time candidate should upload documents, photographs as listed in instructions.
- Now at this step candidate has to make payment of application fee.
- Request to hit on “I Agree” option for submission of online form.
- At this last step of this process, the candidate needs to take a handy a clear view printout of UBTER Recruitment Application Form for future requirement
Here to view for UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019-20
|How to prepare for written examination|