Typography Day Poster Design Competition
There’s a newly revealed news related to the notification named as Typography Day Poster Design Competition 2020 by the organization Sir J J Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai. There is going to take place a Poster Design Competition in the year 2020 in the event of 13th Typography Day. The interested contenders may have a sincere coverage through this complete post and check the condition of eligibility. The last date to apply is mentioned below.
Typography Day will be organized for the 13th time on 28th, 29th February and 1st March 2020 at The Faculty of Arts and Design, The Applied Sciences University, Amman, Jordan with support from The Lebanese University, IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay, India Design Association (InDeAs) and Aksharaya.
Day 1: Workshops on Typography + Meet on ‘Research in Typography’
Day 2-3 : Conference focusing on ‘Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global’ + Typo Quiz + Exhibition and Installations and Award ceremony
- Experiments and Explorations in Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in the context of Culture
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in the process of Learning
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global using Multilingual Scripts
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
Sub-themes for the conference:
- The conference focused on the following sub-themes:
Instructional Aid, Displays, Information Graphics
Dialogues: Local-Global in Digital Typography
Mobile devices, Tablets, Web Typography
Dialogues: Local-Global in Environmental Typography
Signage, Installations, Graffiti or Street Art, Architecture
Dialogues: Local-Global in Commercial Typography
Advertisements, Packaging, Retail, Product graphics, Fashion
Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global in Identity Programs
Logos, Signs, Branding, Shop and Vehicular Signs
Dialogues: Local-Global in Vernacular Typography
Native Calligraphy, Culture and Typography, Indigenous scripts
Visual Literacy and Visual Ergonomics, Cognitive studies, Human Machine Interface, Reading experiences with respect to Typographic Dialogues: Local-Global
Dialogues: Local-Global in Media Typography
Television, Movie titling, Movie posters, Subtitling, Typography in motion
Typography Day Poster Design Competition Details-
|Name of Organization||Sir J.J Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai|
|The Name of Notification||Typography Day Poster Design Competition|
The last date to apply
|Address||Co-ordinator, Vinit Mahajan, Typography Day 2018, Sir J.J Institute of Applied Art, MumbaiIndia, Dr. D.N. Road, Fort|
Mumbai – 400 001,
|Mobile number:||+91-8652304770 / 9404046317)|
|Email address:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Typography Day Poster Design Competition Eligibility|
Get know about the Poster-
A look at Other Details-
- The theme is – ‘Beauty, Form, and Function in Typography’.
- The permission is given as for using the Language, the Script, and Typeface.
- One can use as Calligraphic or digital formats or existing fonts else a group of these all together for the poster.
- The contenders may write the maximum 150 words and used is English language only.
- The participants should give their personal details such as Contact Info (Name, Postal Address, Email, Telephone number, Name and Address of Institution) in English language only.
- The drafting Bio-data/Personal Information as to write on, in English and be maximum of 100 words.
- The given permission for each participant is of 3 entries.
Typography Competition Award Details-
- The participants must get know that 25 winning entries will be published as a book and also get a chance of participating in the future exhibition as ‘Typography Seminar and Workshop’.
- The permission of free participation during the event.
What is the procedure to Apply for Typography Day Poster Design Competition?
- First of all, the candidate should open and read the entire website of the belonging department very sincerely
- The next and 2nd step is to Click on “Poster Design Competition Typography Day “ link and go to next task
- Now at this 3rd step contender should Click here and Fill in all the details in the prescribed manner and very rightly.
- Now the applicant needs to upload the poster and other required documents as asked.
Here to view Typography Day Poster Design Competition/ Logo Design Competition – Typography Day/ Mladiinfo Typography Day/ Beauty form And Function in Typography/About World Typography Day