TS LAWCET Admit Card
Hello, Guys are you desperately looking for the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019? Then we have good news for all those candidates who are looking for the hall ticket here and there on the internet sources. Here in this post, we are going to mention each and every little bit of details regarding the TS LAWCET Call Letter 2019 in the following sections of this post. The candidates who are going to appear in the written exam then they may read this complete post attentively and collect all the details from here. Participants may download the admit card from the official portal of the department.
Osmania University is going to conduct the written examination of Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in Telangana state on the scheduled date. Recently the higher authority has released the employment notification for various numbers of vacant seats in the department. A large number of candidates had applied for the application form and now they all are desperately waiting for the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019 and seeking for the same here and there on the other sites. Here, we informed all the candidates that keep calm because the board will soon release the TS LAWCET Call Letter 2019 on its official Website. Candidates may download their permission letter by using registration number, name and date of birth/Password etc.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019 Details-
|Name of the Organization – Osmania University|
|Also Known as – TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019|
|Name of the Examination – Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of Admit Card – Online Mode|
|Examination Date – 20th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date – 17th May 2019|
|Category of Article – Admit Card|
|Official Website – www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in|
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: 07th May 2019
- Application Form Correction: 12th May to 16th May 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: 17th May 2019
- Examination Date: 20th May 2019
- Answer Key Release Date: 02nd June 2019
- Result Declaration Date: 02nd June 2019
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Centers-
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern for General Knowledge and Mental Ability:
- This section consists of only 30 questions of MCQ type.
- 4 options available to be marked in question.
- 1 correct answer for every question has to be marked.
- Maximum marks for the section are 30.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern for Current Affairs:
- The section comprises 30 MCQ type questions.
- 4 options will be available for each question.
- Candidates have to mark any 1 correct answer.
- Maximum marks in the section are 30.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern for the Study of Law:
- A total of 60 MCQ type questions are there.
- 4 options are available for each question.
- 1 answer can be marked for every question.
- A maximum of 60 marks can be obtained in this section.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
| General Knowledge and|
Mental Ability (Part – A)
|30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
Official Link to download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket, TS LAWCET Admit Card, TS LAWCET 2019 Hall Ticket, TS LAWCET Call Letter, Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Admit Card