Transform Together Scholarships
The time to make our post readers update concerning a newly published notification tagged by Transform Together Scholarships 2020 under the guidelines Sheffield Hallam University. The Belonging University has introduced and started Scholarships for international and EU (Non-UK) students aiming to a full-time taught course (for students to undergraduate or postgraduate) in the session of 2020-21. The deserving and proving record based students having the excellent academic achievement will get the award as a 50% discount on the tuition fee.
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government for the session 2018-19
Transform Together Scholarships for International and the European Union-
|Advertised by||The Sheffield Hallam University|
|Name of Notification||Transform Together Scholarships|
Last date to apply
|Contact Details||City Campus Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB|
|Contact Ph. Number||+44 (0)114 225 5555|
|Fax number||+44 (0)114 225 4449|
Transform Together Scholarships Eligibility-
- Candidates must belong from an International or the European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
Transform Together Scholarships for Postgraduate Students–
- The one, who has already achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in the degree of honors and matches the English & academic, may apply for the course.
Check- Government Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate Students–
- The one who has already achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- The candidate who has already got an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- The candidate who is self-funding of the studies
- The candidate must be capable to pay the additional fees as according to the course needs.
Check- Private Scholarships
The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships for international students-
- The candidate who is receiving the support of required funding for their studies either through a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- The candidate who is studying at Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution or
- The candidate who has got an offer for diploma programme at University’s Graduate to Business and English (pre-masters course) or if the programme as International Foundation Programme in art, design, and media business, law and social sciences.
The process to apply to Transform Together Scholarships for International Students 2018-19
|Note:Here to view Transform Together Scholarships/Sheffield Hallam University Courses/ Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarships/ Lila Poonawalla Scholarships|