TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus
The TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern for the upcoming written examination has been issued by the Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited. We the team of gayatrijobs.com has provided the same in this article for the candidates who are going to appear in the written examination. So, start your preparation hard as per given the latest exam pattern and syllabus for the best outcome in the test. An ample number of eligible contenders are applying against TANGEDCO 500 Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification from 10.02.2020 to 09.03.2020… The exact date of the written test and venue of the exam will be intimated shortly to the applied applicants through the website of the concerned department.
Advt No. 03/2020
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020 Details-
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant/Accounts|
|Vacancy in Numbers||500 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination Document Verification How to prepare for written examination|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission Date||10.02.2020 to 09.03.2020|
|Salary per month||Rs. 15000/- + Other perks as per government norms… Best Interview Tips for Fresher|
|Admit Card Issuing Date||Update Soon|
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern-
- Degree Based (B.Com) Online Written Examination will be organized for the applied applicants…
- Languages for the Test- English & Tamil…
- Duration of the Test- 120 Minutes…
|Subject Parts Wise||Duration of the Test||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I General Tamil / General English||20 Items/ Marks||02 Hours||100|
|Part-II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 Items/ Marks|
|Part-III General Studies||20 Items/ Marks|
Questions and Evaluation Scheme-
|Parts of the Test||Questions||Alternative answers in Numbers||Max. mark for right answer||Max. marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Details-
(PART-I) GENERAL ENGLISH – GRAMMAR
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with a suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition.
- Select the correct Question Tag.
- Select the correct Tense.
- Select the correct Voice.
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and Object.) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’.
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb).
- Select the correct sentence.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun).
(PART-II) APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
- Conversion of information to data‐Collection
- Compilation and presentation of data Tables Graphs
- diagrams‐Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work Decision making and problem-solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/ Diagrammatic Sequences
(PART-III) General Studies Degree Standard – B.Com
Commerce:- Economic basis of commerce – Commerce – trade – industry characteristics of Business – Business systems – Concepts of systems theory applied to business – the concept of social obligation – Responsibility and Responsiveness.
- Forms of private and public sector enterprises – different kinds of organization – sole proprietorship, partnership, Joint Stock Company
- promotion, incorporation, prospectus, the commencement of business – functions of the stock exchange – co_operative societies – characteristics
- Registration and control – types of societies. Public enterprises_Meaning, characteristics, Economic, social and political objectives
- The argument in favour and against public enterprise – Departmental undertakings, Public corporation, Government Company, Joint enterprise – Government holding companies.
- The evolution of management science – definition – basic principles – process of Management – functions
- Planning, organizing, staffing, direction, communication, controlling, motivation – Management by objectives, Office equipments.
- Secretarial practice – company secretary, qualification, the procedure for appointment, powers, duties
- Rights and liabilities, removal, company meetings, notice, agenda, minutes.
- Banking, commercial banks – functions, kinds of banks – banks and economic development – rural banks – co_operative banks, lead banks scheme – banker and customer
- collecting and paying banker – rights, liabilities and protection, cheques, bills – National and International, letters of credit, crossing
- Marking and Endorsements- Mutual funds – Meaning organization, management, objectives.
- Marketing: Meaning – functions – Marketing mix – Market segmentation channels of Distribution – Demand analysis
- Basic concepts and of analysis for demand forecasting – sale promotion – pricing objectives – methods of pricing – product line pricing – market reports and their interpretation – Regulated markets – consumerism.
Business law – Basic principles – law of contracts – specific contractor – law of agency, sale of goods Act, sales tax law, central excise law, the law of Insurance.
- Financial Accounting – principles – trading and nontrading, account form incomplete records, hire purchase and installment system, consignment
- Joint venture – partnership – administration – retirement. Company accounts – issue, the redemption of shares and debentures – forfeiture and re-issue – final account (simple problems).
Management and Cost accounting – elements of Cost – Cost sheet – Reconciliation of cost and financial account – Marginal Costing – Standard Costing – Variance analysis.
Auditing – objectives, valuations and verification, appointment, powers duties, qualification – audit report, audit programmes, cost audit.
Business statistics – characteristics – primary and secondary data – a collection of data – diagrams and graphs – Mean, Mode, Median, Standard deviation, correlation, and regression – time series.
Basic structures of computers – computers for management – Introduction to Lotus 1, 2, 3 – Word star, Cobol.
Official Website Link- www.tangedco.gov.in
Official Link regarding TANGEDCO 500 Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020, TANGEDCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 for 500 Junior Assistant / Accounts Exam, TANGEDCO Jr. Assistant Syllabus 2020, TANGEDCO Advt No. 03/2020 Syllabus 2020 Details, Tamil Nadu NGEDCO Jr. Asst. / Acct. Admit Card Syllabus Exam Pattern