SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission will soon release the SSC GD Constable Recruitment
2019-20 notification to fill the massive vacant posts in the Department of BSF/CRPF/ITBP/SSB/SSF/NIA and Assam Rifles. This is a golden opportunity for all eligible and willing aspirants who want to make their career in Para Military Forces. Candidates, who fulfill the whole criteria like educational qualification, physical standard & medically fit, may apply SSC Constable GD Recruitment
through the official website of the department and get your preparations start...How to Fill Online SSC GD Constable Application FormCheck- Official Notification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018Check- SSC Constable GD Notification Releasing Date Notice 2018
Details- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Details-
|Name of Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Information About||SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Applied Posts||Constable/General Duty|
|Number of Vacancies||54953- Total Posts|
- Male Candidates → 47307 Posts
- Female Candidates → 7646 Posts
|Vacancies for Departments|
- ASSAM RIFLE
|Date of OnlineWritten Examination||Available Soon|
SSC Constable GD Vacancies Details-
SSC Constable Recruitment-
- Staff Selection Commission, which is called SSC in short form, is a very reputed and famous recruitment board of India. SSC headquarter is situated in New-Delhi and regional offices are at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.
- Every year SSC recruits candidates for various vacancies in many Departments i.e. Ministry & others.
SSC GD Constable Jobs Eligibility Conditions-
Candidates, who are going to apply for these vacancies, must check below mention eligibilities criteria-
Educational Qualification-Applied aspirants must have pass 10th standard from any recognized board or institution.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 23 years for General category.
- Related to OBC categories age relaxation will be maximum 03 years.
- For SC/ST aspirant’s maximum age relaxation would be 05 years.
- For General and OBC students have to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee for Staff Selection Commission Constable Posts.
- No registration fee has to pay for SC/ST candidates.
- Online written examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Merit List
SSC Constable Salary-Those aspirants, who will be finally appointed to these vacant posts, will get Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Rs. 2000/- as Grade Pay and all other allowances as per Central Government norms per month.
HeightFor Males- 170 cms
For Females- 157 cms
Chest-Male candidates- 80 cm to 85 cm.
WeightAccording to the aspirant’s height.
Other SSC posts-
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern/Syllabus-
|Section||Subjects||Maximum Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||02 (Two) Hours|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & Awareness||25||25|
How to Apply SSC GD Constable Recruitment Online-
Official link to Apply Online & Notification Details Corrigendum for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination, 2019
- Contenders, who are going to apply, must visit the official department website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Search and click on (Apply Online) link on the home page of the authorized web portal of the organization.
- An application Form of SSC GD Constable will appear in a new tab on the computer screen.
- Candidates are required to fill all details information about their educational qualification and other all personal details as per their documents.
- Now pay the application fee by credit card/debit card or challan.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and all other essential documents.
- Click now on submit button.
- Take the print out of this copy for further usage.
Our visitors to this page may ask us any query related to this SSC Vacancies through given below comment box and we shall try to contact you in a very short time.