SSC CHSL Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission has released the newest SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019-20 PDF & Exam Pattern at its official website for the upcoming prelims & Mains written examination. The online applications are invited from the eligible contenders across India to fill the massive vacant posts and they may apply from 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020 . As our viewers knows that this examination is very tough to crack that why we are suggesting to the applying applicants to start their preparation very hard from now according to the given SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the best outcome.
|Dates for submission of SSC CHSL online applications||03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of SSC Application||10.01.2020 (23:59)|
|SSC CHSL Last date for making online fee payment||12.01.2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12.01.2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||14.01.2020|
|SSC CHSL Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16 to 27 March,2020(CBE)|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||28.06.2020|
SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019-20 Details-
|Name of the department- Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification About- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF File|
|Exam Type- 10+2 system based|
|How to Crack SSC Exam|
SSC Vacancies Details-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1855 Posts
Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 3880 Posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO): 54 Posts
total Vacancies – 5789 Posts
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer-Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- An Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only will be asked in the test.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) – (25 questions)- 50 Marks
- General Intelligence- (25 questions) – 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) – (25 questions) – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – (25 questions) – 50 Marks
- Duration of the Test- 60 Minutes
- For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with a deformity in writing hand – 80 Minutes
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
- There will be a total of 100 Marks on Tier-2 Paper.
- The total fixed time to solve the paper is: 20 minutes
- The applying applicants will have to write an Essay of 200-250 words.
- The level to pass is as a minimum of 33 %.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
The detail related to Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- An applier must have Data Entry Speed as Eight thousand Key Depressions in the fixed time of 1 hour on Computer.
- Directing to the post as Data Entry Operator and Auditor General of India (C&AG):- 15 thousand key depressions in 1 hour for data entry on Computer.
The detail about typing Test:
- English typing: 35 words in 1 minute.
- Hindi typing: 30 words in 1 minute.
Here to view for SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus, SSC CHSL Prelims Exam Syllabus, SSC CHSL Mains Exam Syllabus, SSC CHSL Prelims Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Mains Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Tier 1Tier 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Some Other Related Links-
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern
SSC MTS (NT) Exam Pattern
SSC JHT Exam Pattern