Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative
Attention dear readers!!! A notification of Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative 2020 has been circulated recently. The process to collect the applications at the end of the belonging department named as Ken Ono, Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Mathematics at Emory University along with Templeton World Charity Foundation and Expii is going on. There is going to be an international talent search for undiscovered mathematicians across the World through Ramanujan Challenge. The ending date to apply will be released soon.
The Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Details-
|The name of Notification||Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Progarm|
The closing date to apply
|Address||Dept of Mathematics and Computer Science Emory University 400 Dowman Drive Atlanta, GA 30322|
|The name of the country||USA|
|Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Eligibility||The applicants must have the creative mind to solve mathematical puzzles in the limited duration.|
The following shared list of items has to submit online –
- There is required to produce/submit a clear viewing Cover Letter favouring to know candidate’s dreams, goals, and desires.
- There is required the statement that shows the activities and mathematical creativity of the candidate.
- 2 reference letters from the side of applying candidate
- The list of Publication is required.
- Applying candidate’s Resume.
- The Academic Documents.
Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Award details –
- The hosted organization EXPII has invited peoples across the World to solve the creative mathematical puzzles by using and taking the help of their smartphones.
- The total numbers Up to 20 qualified and deserving individuals will be awarded by the Prizes to support their educational pursuits and development.
- The winner will get the invitation to participate in the Joint Mathematics Meetings which will be held in Atlanta near future.
- There will be selected total no 10 participants to get the financial support to attend and participate in approved summer research in mathematics.
The process to Apply for Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Program 2020-
- The first step is to open the related website and get read this completely and carefully.
- The next and second task is to Click on “Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Scholarship 2019“ link and go to the next step.
- Here the applying contender needs to press the click tap and start signing up the step. One has to create an account and then after solve the puzzles given there.
- The candidate has to click here to fill in the Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Application Form then after filling up the form, get it check and click on Submit button.
Here to view Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Initiative Scholarship/ Ramanujan Talent Test Result/ Spirit of Ramanujan Math Talent Syllabus
Ramanujan Talent Test Previous Paper/ Questions