Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
The Notification of Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
2020 will be advertised soon by Shipping Corporation of India for filling up the various posts. The belonging department is willing to place deserving contenders for the massive vacant seats of Shore Personnel, Fleet Personnel
. The candidates will go through the process of the walk-in interview/written examination after completing the applying process by the candidates.
- Posts Name: Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager ( 48 Posts)
- Education Qualification: Bachelor & Masters Degree In Relevant Stream
- Interview Dates : 25.01.2020 – 24.02.2020
- Apply Online & Notification- (Check Details)
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Details-
Official link to check more details about Career Opportunities at Shore & Sea in Shipping Corporation of India/SCI Recruitment/SCI Walk In Interview Details
|Name of the organization||Shipping Corporation of India|
|The circulated Notification is tagged as||Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment|
|The name of the advertised job through Notification|
- Electrical Officers and
- Electrical Officers
|Important dates||Walk In Interview Schedule-|
- Trainee Electrical Officers-
- Electrical Officers posts-
|The Final selection process consists of ||Walk in Interview|
|Walk-In Interview Address||Maritime Training Institute (MTI) Of the Shipping Corporation Of India Limited
Adi Shankaracharya Marg
Near Powai Lake
Mumbai- 400072How to prepare for written examination |
|The website address||www.shipindia.com|
Write Impressive ResumeBest Interview Tips for Fresher
- Metric (10th)/Twelfth (12th)/graduation/post-graduation in relevant filed.
|The Age Limitation:An Applicant must match the asked age condition as :|
- Electrical Officers- 45/30 years
- Trainee Electrical Officers- 30 years
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
|Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment salary package:|
- For Electrical officer- Daily wages as approx. Rs. Two thousand and six hundred (Rs.2600/-) to Rs. Three thousand and three hundred ( Rs.3300/-)
- For Trainee Electrical Officers- Rs. Ten thousand (Rs.10, 000/-) per month.
|The selection process:|
The steps to follow to Attend Walk-In for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment:
- To visit the official website of that is www.shipindia.com.
- Now view the home page very carefully and Select the link Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment.
- Next, once it gets opened then navigates it properly and check the condition of eligibility.
- Next task as if meet the entire requirements then you may go to the walk-in venue on the day of the interview as scheduled for the post.
- At last, one is advised to take all the necessary educational and other documents along with the resume.
|Check & Download- SCI Recruitment 2020 Notification for Shore Personnel, Fleet Personnel|