SBI PO Selection Process 2020 Probationary Officer Syllabus, Exam
SBI PO Selection Process
The candidates, who are going to apply the recruitment of Probationary Officers, may check the SBI PO Selection Process 2020 on this page. We, the team of gayaytijobs.com, have provided the SBI PO Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process here for the best preparations of prelims & Mains online examinations. The prelims test will be of qualifying nature only. The final merit list of PO will be the basis on the candidate’s performance in the Mains Test and an interview & Group Discussion.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern Details-
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|SBI Vacancies Details|
- Total Posts-
- Post Name- Probationary Officers (PO)- Junior Management Grade Scale-I
|How to prepare for written examination|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
|Best Interview Tips for Fresher|
The Starting & Closing Dates of SBI PO Recruitment are-
- The Last Date of Editing the SBI PO Registration Form-
- The Last Date of Printing the SBI PO Registration Form-
- The Dates of paying the application fee-
- The Releasing Date of SBI PO Prelims Admit Card-
- Prelims Exam Dates-
- The SBI PO Prelims Result Declaration Date-
- The Releasing Date of SBI PO Main Admit Card-
- Mains Exam Dates-
- The SBI PO Main Result Declaration Date–
- The Releasing Date of SBI PO Interview Call Letter-
- The Interview & Group Discussion Dates are-
- The SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date-
Write Impressive Resume
- Stage 1- Preliminary Examination- 100 Marks.
- Stage 2- Main Examination- 250 Marks.
- Stage 3- Interview & Group Discussion- 50 Marks.
- Stage 4- Final Merit List
|Salary Details||Rs. 27,620/- (4 advance increments) will be able to get per month salary for finally appointed candidates.|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern Details-
- The Online Computer Based Test will be conducted in the Phase-I written examination.
- The Multiple Objective Types Questions will have appeared in the SBI PO Preliminary Examination.
- Total- 100 Questions.
- Total- 100 Marks.
- Duration of Test- 60 Minutes.
- English Language- 30 Questions/Marks (Total Time- 20 Minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude- 35 Questions/Marks (Total Time- 20 Minutes)
- Reasoning- 35 Questions/Marks (Total Time- 20 Minutes)
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern Details-
- There will two parts in the SBI PO Main Examination.
- Objective Test (Part I) – 200 Marks.
- Descriptive Test (Part- II) – 200 Marks and the appeared aspirants will have to write their answers on the computer only.
- Both Parts of this test will be Online.
- Both tests will be on the same day.
Part-I Subjects (Maximum Marks- 200 & Time- 180 Minutes)
- English Language- 35 Questions- 40 Minutes
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude- 45 Questions- 60 Minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation- 35 Questions- 45 Minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation- 40 Questions- 35 Minutes
Part-II (Descriptive Test)-
- Total Time- 30 minutes
- Total Marks- 50
- Questions- 02 of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Syllabus|
- Group Discussion- 20 Marks.
- Interview- 30 Marks.
Stage 4- SBI PO Final Selection List
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the SBI PO final merit list for selection.
- Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Results of the candidates who qualify for Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview as well as the final select list will be made available on the Bank’s website.
Download- SBI PO Prelims Admit Card
Official Link to check www.sbi.co.in PO Selection Process/ www.sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Selection Process/State Bank of India PO Selection Process/State Bank of India PO Selection Process