RRC CR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
The RRC CR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
2020 Notification has been announced to fill the massive number (2562) vacant posts by Railway Recruitment Board. The Profile Matching Candidates may apply online by the closing date through the authorized link available on this page. Please write to us in the below mention comment box if our visitors face any problem to apply online against above-shared posts…How to Fill Online Application FormAdvt. No. :- RRC/CR/AA/2019
RRC CR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement Details-
Official Link to apply online RRC Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment/RRC CR Jobs/Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notice/RRC CR Vacancies/ www.rrccr.com Recruitment/ www.rrccr.com Trade Apprentice Recruitment
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
- The Opening and Last Dates for apply Online Apprentice Recruitment- 23/12/2019 to 22/1/2020
- The Last Date of Paying Application Fee- 22/1/2020
- The Releasing Date of RRC CR Trade Apprentice Admit Card- Available
- Exam Date- Available
|RRC CR Vacancies Details||Total Posts- 2562Post Name- Trade Apprentice|
|Limitation of Age as on 01/01/2020||The candidates should have their age between 15 years to 24 years.SC/ST- 05 Years.
OBC- 03 Years|
|Required Education Qualification|
- 10th Pass with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates should have secured the National Trade Certificate in the respective trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training/ Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- The final Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the RRC CR Trade Apprentice Notification.
- The merit list will be organized on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The selection will be on the basis of the simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Mode of Paying Application Fee-
- General- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women- NILL
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Cash Deposit
- SBI Challan
Salary-During the first year of Training-
During the second year of Training-
- 70% of the minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
During the third and fourth year of Training-
- 80% of the minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- 90% of the minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
How to Apply?
- Please press on the following link- Detailed Advertisement
- Read the official notification very carefully.
- Please Press on the following link- Apply Online Link