Rajasthan ITI Application Form
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan will soon issue the Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019 at the official website of the department. If you are also one of the eligible students who want to take the admission in various Rajasthan ITI colleges may check the ITI Registration Process through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
According to the latest official notification, ITI admission dates for the academic session 2020-21 will update in the coming days. All students must be aware of the admittance process including eligibility criteria, application mode, and counseling, etc. Those who are willing to take admission in ITI courses in the State of Rajasthan must apply within the specified time frame.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2020 Important OverView-
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Rajasthan|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on 01/08/2020 to apply for all courses under Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Rajasthan ·
How to Fill the Rajasthan ITI Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- The candidates can submit the Rajasthan ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- Provide all the necessary details in the application form including personal in sequence communication address and academic qualification etc.
- Net step completes the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Recheck your application before clicking of submit button.
- Take the printout of application form
राजकीय/निजी औधोगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्थानों में प्रवेश हेतु आवेदन पत्र सत्र:: 2020-21