Prabha Dutt Fellowship
The Sanskriti Foundation has introduced the Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2018-19 notification for the women candidates who are print journalists. On the topic of contemporary relevance, there are awarded this scholarship to eligible candidates every year. The women journalists have to work on a book or monograph for publication in Hindi/English or any other regional language. The Prabha Dutt Scholarship Application Form may be filled by the aspirants until the last date 30/12/2018.
Check- Government Scholarships
Sanskriti Foundation Scholarship 2018-19 Details-
|The Department Name||Sanskriti Foundation|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2018|
Prabha Dutt Fellowship Eligibility-
Check- Private Scholarships
Prabha Dutt Scholarship 2018-19 Scheme-
The duration of Sanskriti Prabha Fellowship 2018 will be maximum 10 months and there will be given Rs.100000/- in two equal installments to selected candidates. The 1st installment will be paid at the time of starting the project and the last one will be paid at the time of completion.
How to Apply Sanskriti- Prabha Dutt Scholarship 2018-19?
- The applying women applicants have to prepare their Resume minimum of two pages.
- The full address/Contact details/email id and other important details must be consists in the Resume.
- A self-written minimum of 250-300 words content regarding the project must have produced by the applicants.
- Two references should be mentioned on the CV along with their Address/Contact Details and signature.
- The above-mentioned documents must be sent through email i.e. email@example.com or following mentioned address-
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Here to apply Prabha Fellowship 2018-19