OFB Trade Apprentice Syllabus
Applicants who are going to attend the OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 written exam they can get the OFB Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2019 PDF Hindi English Pdf Format. If you are also one of the eligible candidates they can start preparation according to the latest exam pattern an qualify the exam easily and get position in Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board.
Check latest Exam Pattern
- In on paper Exam, There will be 150 Questions.
- Total Time Schedule will be 03 Hours.
- Level of inquiry Papers will be of Class Xth Standard or Equivalent.
- Questions will ask from English, General Knowledge, Mathematics & Aptitude/ Reasoning
Selection Process: – According to latest Official Notification
- In the Ist step, the students need to clear the Written Examination of ITI and Non-ITI Trade Apprentice.
- Those students who will make the grade the Written Exam will be forwarded to the next stage.
- The Final selection depend the Merit List pdf .
- The Merit List pdf will be arranged on the basis of Qualified applicants and Requires vacancies.
OFB Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2019 Important Over View –
|Department Name||Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) Ambajhari Nagpur – 440021|
|Info About||OFB Trade Apprentice Syllabus|
|Vacancies Details||Trade Apprentice- 4805 vacancies ITI Apprentice:- 3210 posts Non ITI Apprentice:- 1595 posts|
|Important Dates||The Starting Date to fill online application Form- Last week of December 2019 The Closing Date to fill online application Form- Available Soon Written Examination Date– Available Shortly Releasing Date of Admit Card– Shortly Available Syllabus Declaration Date- Soon Available|
|OFB Official Link||https://ofbindia.gov.in/news|
OFB Trade Apprentice Latest Syllabus PDF
|Reasoning : Problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.||Communicatios Skills : English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.|
|Numerical Aptitude Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion,||General Awareness Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity|