NTA NEET UG Entrance Test
Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the NTA NEET UG Admission Form 2020 on its official website. Candidates who want to take admission in Undergraduate Medical Course (MBBS), Dental Course (BDS) or postgraduate course Programme then they may fill the application form from the official website of the department. Interested and eligible applicants may fill the NTA NEET UG Entrance Exam application form and submit it on or before the last date. Participants can get all the NTA NEET UG Notification information from the below section of the post.
|NEET UG Registration starting date||02 December 2019|
|NEET UG Online Registration Closing Date||31 December 2019|
|Downloading of NEET UG Admit Card||27 March 2020|
|Dates of UG NEET Examinations||03 May 2020|
|Date of Announcing NEET UG Result||04 June 2020|
NTA NEET UG 2020 Complete Overview
|Name of the Organization – Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Information Regarding – NTA NEET UG Entrance Test 2020|
|Name of the Examination – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Online Registration Start Date – 02nd December 2020|
|Last Date to Register – 31st December 2019|
|Category of Article – Entrance Exam|
|Official Website – www.ntaneet.nic.in|
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 17 years.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 1400/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 750/-.
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Instruction to fill the NTA NEET UG Entrance Test 2020-
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department that is www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the homepage go to the advertisement section and search out the NTA NEET UG Entrance Exam 2020 Notification Link.
- Download the official notification and open the notification in the next webpage.
- After that, Read the complete official notification very carefully for eligibility criteria details before applying for the application form.
- Now hit on apply online link.
- Now, register yourself with your valid email ID and valid contact no.
- If you are eligible then you may fill the online application form without making any mistake in it.
- Attach all the scan copies of the required documents with the registration form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit tab button and submit the NTA NEET UG Application Form.
- At last, Take the hard copy of the registration form and keep it safe for future purposes.
Available Now – Apply Online Link
Authorized Link to Download NTA NEET UG Notification, NTA NEET UG Application Form, NTA NEET UG Entrance Test, NTA NEET UG Registration Form, NTA NEET UG Online Form, NTA NEET UG Admission Form