NIFT Application Form
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has issued NIFT Application Form 2020-21 for that entire student who wants to take admission to Undergraduate Courses & Post Graduates Courses in Fashion Designing & Fashion Technology. According to the latest official notification, the Online Application form has started now and the closing date of the application form is 31st December 2019.
NIFT Latest Exam Pattern
General Ability Test (GAT)
|Name of the section||No. Of Questions||Time Schedule|
|Quantitative Ability||20||120 Minute|
| General Knowledge and|
NIFT Application Form 2020-21 Important Over View
|Board Name||The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Session||NIFT Admission 2020 – 2021|
|Selection Process||Department will select the brilliant and hardworking candidates on the bases of the Written Entrance Examination.Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview.Counseling.|
|Starting date of the Online application form||23rd October 2019|
|Closing Date Of Submit Online application||31st December 2019|
|Examination Date||19th January 2020|
NIFT Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Under Graduate: Applicant should not cross 23 years as on 1st October 2019. The upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for applicants of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disability (PWD) categories.
For Under Graduate Courses: Applicants who are passed/appearing their intermediate class= exam from a documented Central or State Board can apply. Those past 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
For PG Courses: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a documented university/institution.
Instruction to apply online for NIFT Entrance Exam
- First of all, visit the authorized website of the department that is
- After that find the Fresh Candidate to create Log In’ link.
- Then Fill all the essential details in the correct place such as name, date of birth, email Id, category and program applied for.
- Enter the verification code and hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- ‘Proceed to Login’.
- Submit the email Id and Date of birth and press on the ‘Login’ button.
- Then upload all the scanned photograph and signature (not greater than 50 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- In the end, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
If you have any other queries about Application Form frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below…
NIFT Programmes Offered-
- B.Des.(Fashion Design)
- B.Des.(Leather Design)
- B.Des.(Accessory Design)
- B.Des.(Textile Design)
- B.Des.(Knitwear Design)
- B.Des.(Fashion Communication)
- B.FTech.(Apparel Production)
- M.Des.(Master of Design)
- M.F.M.(Master of Fashion Management)
- M.FTech.(Master of Fashion Technology)
- 23 Oct 2019- Registration Starts
- 31 Dec 2019- Registration Ends at 2359 Hrs.
- 04 Jan 2020- Last Date with Late Fee
- From 01 Jan 2020 (1200 Hrs) To 04 Jan, 2020 (1600 Hrs)- Window to Edit Application Form
- 10 Jan 2020 [1400 Hrs onwards]- Availablity of Admit Card
- 19 Jan 2020, Sunday- Written Entrance Exam Date
- February/March, 2020- Result of Written Test
- April/May, 2020- Situation Test/ GD/ Interview
- End of May/ June 2020- Declaration of Final Result
NIFT Admissions 2020: Apply through following links-