NDA Preparation Tips
Dear Precious Candidates!! If you have applied in Indian Army/Air Force/Navy through UPSC NDA than we shall try to describe NDA Preparation Tips in next to this page which will be very handy to crack written the examination and SSB (Staff Selection Board) interview.
Union public service commission recruits Officers through NDA through various sort of examination twice in a year for those candidates who are willing and fulfill the criteria. Our team gayatrijobs.com will provide how to prepare for NDA Examination 2017-18 on this page.
Common Information for National Defense Academy Preparation Tips & Schedule-
NDA Age Limit
As per UPSC notification
NDA Educational Qualification
12th Class of 10+2 System of Education or Equivalent from any recognized board for Army.
Candidates must be passed 12th standard with Physics and Maths for AF & Navy.
Application to be received by
As per UPSC notification
NDA SSB Upcoming Dates
Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr every year
Date of Commencement of Training
Jan and Jul every year
NDA Training Academy
NDA (National Defense Academy)
Duration of Training
- 3 Years at NDA and 1 Yr at IMA(For Army cadets)
- 3 Years at NDA and 1 Yr at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)
- 3 Years at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)
NDA 2017 Preparation Tips-
- For better preparation, it is essential to make an elegant study sketch. Manage your time according to CDS and NDA syllabus. Candidates must cover all syllabuses according to their study plan.
- All applied aspirants should clear their basics for the reason that they can score good marks in examinations. For this candidates can help from any coaching institute or any teacher.
- All applicants must have good health for becoming an officer in defense services i.e. their weight should be according to age. Candidates should practice daily for their physical efficiency which will be very beneficial while they participate in NDA PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
- Aspirants Study materials should be very good and unique. There are many books in the market which will be very useful for all students to make their personal notes.
- Candidates should practice last year’s questions papers daily for the better result.
- Time management to solve the question paper is also a very important part to crack the CDS//NDA Witten examination so try to solve previous papers according to prescribed time.
- All applied contenders must focus on all subjects and if any candidate feels some error on any subject than he should prepare that subject first.
- Mathematics/General awareness and reasoning are high scoring subjects in written examination, so candidates must practice daily of these subjects.
- All students must take a help from any coaching institute or personal teacher while they are preparing for Staff Selection Board interview because it is not easy to clear.
Few Words for Viewers-
Visit the Official Link for more information about NDA Preparation Syllabus & NDA Preparation Book. Visitors can ask any query related to this topic such as how to prepare for NDA physical test, how to prepare for NDA written exam. Our team will contact you in very quick time.