Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card 2020-21 for the written test against the direct admission in districts wise JNVST schools will be issued shortly by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The applying children may download JNVST Admit Card if they do not receive it by post at their home address within the prescribed time. The schedule of examination/issuing Admit Card is being provided on this page by the team members of gayatrijobs.com…
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2020
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2020-21 will be held in two phases as given below:
- On Saturday, the 11th January, 2020 at 11.30 A.M.in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
- On Saturday, the 11th April, 2020 at 11.30 A.M.in the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
The last date to submit online application is 15th September 2019.
Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020 Download-
|Issuing Date of JNVST Class 6th Admit Card 2017-18||Written Test Date|
|Available Shortly||JNVST Class 6th Exam Date-Check Above|
|Selection Board Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of Human Resource Development- Government of India|
|End Date was of applying JNVST Selection Test 2018||15th September 2019|
|Contact Details||Phone Numbers:0120 – 2405968/69/70/71/72/73 Fax:0120 – 2405922|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019-20 Notification||How to prepare for the written examination|
Jawahar Navodaya Class 06th Exam Pattern 2020 Details
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions||Duration of Test|
|Mental ability||50||40||01 Hour|
|Arithmetic Test||25||20||½ Hour|
|Language Test||25||20||½ Hour|
The question paper in the written examination will be in the following languages-
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card for Class VI-
The students are not allowed to change his/her examination center and that will be the same as they had given an option of test venue at the time of applying. The www.navodaya.nic.in Admit Card is very document and students must keep this with them while they are going to appear in the test. Students must download Navodaya Hall Tickets at least 15 days before the examination.
The very easy process to download Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Hall Ticket 2019-20
- The 1st step is to open the official web portal of the selection board of JNVST by the concerned students and that is www.nvshq.org
- ·On the homepage of the site click on JNVST Class 06th Admit Card 2020.
- ·Here will show some blank spaces where student’s selection test and Dob details have to be filled.
- ·At last, download and take the print out of Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Call Letter for the upcoming written test.
Contenders may visit for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Admit Card/ Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Admit Card/ Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam for class 6th Result/ Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Question Paper/Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya admit card for class vi/navodaya Vidyalaya admit card class 6/jnv admit card/navodaya admit card download/how to download navodaya Vidyalaya admit card