Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Syllabus
The team of gayatrijobs.com has provided the very latest Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Syllabus
2020 and Exam Pattern on this page against the written test/Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates, who are applying, should keep regularly their exam preparations according to given NDMBI Fireman Syllabus. The accurate date of written test & PET will be intimated very soon on candidates email id and Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card will also be available at the official website of the department.Download- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Syllabus & Exam Pattern-
Official Link to apply NDMBI Fireman Jobs/ www.bhartiseva.com Fireman Recruitment/ www.bhartiseva.com Recruitment/ Naval Dockyard Fireman Recruitment/ NDMBI Recruitment for Fireman Post
|Department Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Board|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies Details|
- Total- 95 Posts
- Post Name- Fireman (Group C)
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai 95 Fireman Recruitment Notification |
|Salary (Per Month)||The finally appointed candidates will get Pay Matrix Level -2 (Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-) salary per month.|
|How to prepare for written examination|
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- The Last date for applying Naval Dockyard Fireman Recruitment- 18th May 2018
- The Releasing date of Naval Dockyard Fireman Admit Card- Available Soon
- Exam Dates- Shortly Available
Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam Pattern Details-
- An Objective Type Question Paper will have appeared in the written examination.
- Total- 100 Questions.
- Total- 100 Marks.
- The questions will be in English & Hindi.
- The standard of the questions will be based on 10th class level.
- No Negative Marking.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning- 20 Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude- 20 Marks.
- General English- 20 Marks.
- General Awareness- 20 Marks.
- General Awareness (Fire Fighting) - 20 Marks.
Naval Dockyard Fireman Syllabus and PET Details-
Physical Fitness shall be as below-
- Candidate’s Height 165 cm and 2.5 cm relaxation in height will be given to ST candidates.
- Candidate’s Weight not less than 50 Kg.
- Contender should have Chest should be 81.5 cm to 85 cm.
- Applying candidates should carry a man (63.5 Kg) to a distance of 183 meters in 96 seconds.
- Long Jump- Should clear 2.7-meter ditch landing on both feet.
- Climbing 03 meters vertical rope by using their hand & feet.