National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a notification of NABARD Recruitment
2020 for different vacancies of Office Attendant & Other many posts in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates across India.How to Fill Online NABARD Recruitment Application FormAssistant Manager Preliminary Examination 2020 - Call Letter/ Handouts Download Download Call Letter – Assistant Manager 2020Information Handout - Preliminary Examination – Assistant ManagerIndividual Marks of Online Examination (Preliminary & Mains) for Recruitment of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) - 2019 Download individual marksCut off - Development Assistant - MainsCut off - Development Assistant (Hindi) - MainsCut off - Development Assistant - PreliminaryCut off - Development Assistant (Hindi) - PreliminaryRecruitment of Drivers in Group C - Subordinate Service – 2019Select and Wait ListLink for downloading Preliminary Examination Call Letter and Handouts for Office Attendant Download Call Letter - Office AttendantInformation Handout - Preliminary Examination - Office AttendantOffice Attendant Preliminary Examination Date NotificationNotificationRecruitment of Assistant Manager (P & SS) in Grade ‘A’ – 2020Advertisement Link for online application:Recruitment of Assistant Manager (RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal) in Grade ‘A’ – 2020AdvertisementLink for online applicationApply Online Dates- 25.12.2019 to 12.01.2020Vacancies-
Office Attendant (कार्यालय परिचारक) – 73 posts
Age Limit:- (As on 01.12.2019)-
Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 30 years Old.Pay Scale:-Rs. 24,000/MonthEducational Qualification (As on 01.12.2019)-
10th Pass.Registration Link (Apply Online)
Aspirants, who fulfill the educational and other criteria for NABARD Recruitment
, may apply online through the link of the official website by its last date. All contenders must download the official notification PDF (which our team has mentioned under the page) and read very carefully before applying online.How to prepare for the written examination
|Name of the Department||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Number of NABARD Jobs||Check in the below-mentioned notification|
|RDBS Vacancies Name||Manager (Grade B)|
|Start Date of applying NABARD Manager Recruitment ||-|
|Last Date of submission RDBS Application Form Online||-|
NABARD Contact Details-If any candidates feel any problem in filling registration form/payment of fee/downloading the Admission Letter or any other then they must write to the official email id.
The process to Apply NABARD Recruitment Online-
- First, aspirants have to visit RDBS Bank website i.e. www.nabard.org.
- An option to APPLY OLINE is mentioned on the homepage of the site and candidates are required to click on it.
- Aspirants have to go on Register Application option and choose the tab of new registration & click on it.
- Contenders are required to fill the Name/Contact Details & e-mail id and click on submit button.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and it will be displayed on applicants computer screen.
- This registration number and password is very important at the time of reopening application form that is why candidates have to keep safe with them.
- Now Reopen the application form and search an option of SAVE AND NEXT and do the same.
- Here fill the application form very carefully according to your original documents and click on next button.
- Upload your recent passport size photo/scanned sign and all other documents which are required by duly attested.
- Click on the submit button.
- At last, take the print out of this copy for further use.
NABARD Educational Qualification-
Manager (RDBS) General/Agriculture-
- General/OBC Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks or they should be at least 55 % marks in their post-graduation.
- SC/ST/PWD aspirants must have 55 % marks in graduation or required 50% marks in their post graduation degree.
Date of NABARD (Preliminary) Online Examination (Tentatively)-RDBS Prelims Exam will be conducted in the month of August 2019 at various examinations centers of India and the date of NABARD Main Exam will be published later on the site of the department.
RDBS Manager Age Limit-
- Applying aspirants Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category will get age relaxation as central government norms.
- Applying candidates belonging to General & OBC have to pay Rs. 900/- (Application Fee -Rs.750/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-)
- For SC/ST/PWD aspirants have to pay Rs. 150/- Intimation Charges only.
- The application fee of RDBS Recruitment will be paid through Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit Cards/Credit Cards or Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash cards or Mobile Wallets.
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment-
Applying applicants must mention the true information at the time of filling NABARD Application Form Online according to their educational & personal certificates. If any false/incorrect information is known by the concerned organization in the registration form then his/her candidature will be canceled at the same time.Write an Impressive ResumeBest Interview Tips for Fresher
Check & Download- NABARD RecruitmentAPPLY ONLINE
- Preliminary Online Written Examination.
- Main Exam.
- Merit List
Our Valued Candidates-
Aspirants may ask us any queries related to NABARD Officers Recruitment through the under-mentioned comment box or our e-mail id. We shall commit to responding you in very quick time.Apply- NABARD Recruitment