The higher authority has released Mizoram Scholarship Scheme for the year 2019-20 for the applicants who want to take admission in pre-matric/post-matric/technical diploma/undergraduate/postgraduate courses. The last date for the application form will be available soon. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the application form can apply by the given link at the candidates of this article. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us.
ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region
Open till 30-11-2019
PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
Closed on 15-11-2019
PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS(Ist and IInd RANK HOLDERS)
Closed on 15-11-2019
PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC ST STUDENTS FOR PERSUING PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Closed on 15-11-2019
Dear Candidates, if you are studying in pre-matric/post-matric/technical diploma/undergraduate/postgraduate courses from the recognized university/institution of Mizoram and have the permanent resident of the state of Mizoram then apply here for Mizoram Scholarship by the very easy process.
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government for the session 2019
मिजोरम छात्रवृत्ति 2019 ऑनलाइन कैसे आवेदन करें
Mizoram Scholarship Board Latest News-
The Department of Social Welfare Society, Government of Mizoram has recently asked to fill cholarship Application Form from all eligible and interested candidates who come from SC/ST and Minority community of the state and have some financial problems to meet their study expenses.
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities – Open till 31st October 2019
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities – Open till 15th November 2019
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS – Open till 15th November 2019
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities – Open till 31st October 2019
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities – Open till 15th November 2019
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities. – Open till 15th November 2019
The main aim of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of the Mizoram Government is to give economic help to all students who are studying in 09th/10th/11th/12th/BCA/BBA/MCA/MBA/B.A/M.A/Technical Diploma, Degree/M.Phil/P.HD. The Concerned Department has issued three types of fellowships which are mention follows-
- Mizoram Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Mizoram Post-Matric Scholarship
- Mizoram Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Documents Required For Applying Mizoram Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes Students 2019-20
- Applying students have to produce their Caste Certificates issued by the competent authority of Mizoram Govt.
- Aspirants must have Residential Proof (Domicile) of the state of Mizoram.
- A photocopy of individual applied Bank Pass Book is vital to send along with the registration form.
- Candidates are required to attach their Institute Verification Form issued by the head of the department.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Last year exam Mark Sheet of candidates is essential to attach.
- Self-declaration certificate (scanned).
- Income Certificate of the family.
- Aadhar Card
The process of Scholarship in Mizoram State Apply Online Form-
First, visit the official web portal of the department that is www.mizoram.nic.in and search a link to Scholarships on the homepage of the site. When Click on this link, a new window will be opened on the computer screen. This is an application form and applicants have to fill this very carefully. When the filling process is completed then upload your passport size photo and other relevant documents and press submit button. Finally, take the print out of this copy future assistance.
Mizoram Scholarship Board 2019-20 News-
|Department Name||Social Welfare Society, Mizoram|
|Announcement For||Mizoram Scholarship|
|Mizoram Scholarship Scheme|
|Mizoram Scholarship Official Website||www.mizoram.nic.in|
|Opening Date of Applying||Available Now|
|Last Date of submission||15th November 2019|
Students must have following given eligibility criteria if they are applying Mizoram Pre-Matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribes studying in Classes IX & X-
- Candidates must have a resident of Mizoram state.
- The related organization will award this scholarship only to those aspirants who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories.
- Applying applicants must have minimum 50% marks in their last qualifying examination.
- The family income of applying contenders should not be exceeding more than 2lakh and an income certificate issued by the concerned authority has to give the candidates.
- Department has fixed 30 percent fellowships for girls only and if they have less than thirty % in numbers then seats will be awarded to boys contenders.
At Last Few Words to our valued viewers-
In conclusion, If any of our visitors have some difficulty in filling their application form of Mizoram Merit-cum-Means Based Scholarship for Students belonging to minority Community then they can write us through the below-mentioned comment box or e-mail.
Check & Apply- Mizo Scholarship Portal 2019-20