MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
There has been started to collect online application against the notification of MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
2020 by official department Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. There are 84 various vacant positions as directs to the posts of Sr. Executive, Asst Manager, & others. The last date to apply online is mentioned below.How to Fill Online MILKFED Punjab Recruitment Application Form
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
|Organization name||Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd|
|Total vacant posts||84|
|End date to apply||From 05/12/2019 to 26/12/2019|
The required and Essential Education Qualification for MILKFED Jobs:Check Below
|The fee to fill the Application:|
- Application fee ->Rs.700/-
Directs at Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
How to prepare for written examination
- Reserved category candidates -> Rs. 500/- following through the same mode.
Required Educational Qualification-
|Assistant Manager (Engineering)||B.Tech(Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) /M.Tech(Dairy Engineering)|
|Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering)||B.Tech in Civil EngineeringB.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (System and MIS)||PGDRM (IRMA)/B.Tech or M.Tech in IT/Computer Science or MCA from a recognized university/institute|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||MBA in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with experience of 5 years in FMCG sector (Lateral)|
|Assistant Manager (Procurement)||B.Tech/M.Tech(DT & D.Ext.) from a recognized university|
|Assistant Manager(Animal Husbandry)||B.V.Sc from recognized university|
|Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||M.Com from a recognized University/Institute with 3 year experience in Finance & Accounts|
|Senior Executive (Marketing)||MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 2 year experience In FMCG industry or Graduate with 5 years of FMCG experience.|
The details concerned to MILKFED Vacancy:
|Assistant Manager (Engineering)||10|
|Assistant Manager (Civil Engineering)||Civil 05Electrical 06|
|Assistant Manager (System and MIS)||06|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||07|
|Assistant Manager (Procurement)||10|
|Assistant Manager(Animal Husbandry)||06|
|Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts)||14|
|Senior Executive (Marketing)||25|
The Age condition:
- Applicant’s Age should be Between 18 years to 45 years as on and
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the norms of the organization.
The Base of Selection:
|Posts Name||1st Year Pay (in Rs.)||2nd Year Pay (per month)|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 40000/-|
|Senior Executive||Rs. 20000/-||Rs. 22000/-|
|Language Professions (Punjabi and English)||15|
|Reasoning/ Mental Aptitude||15|
The process to apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment- There is mentioned below the stated steps to fill MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2019 Application Form-
- Firstly the applicant has to open the website of department and read it completely carefully .it is www.verka.coop
- Next step is to go to link “careers”.
- Select now “Recruitment of Trainees for the posts of Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician and Junior Mechanic” link as per posts.
- Now Read the notification by pressing “advertisement” tab and after it selects “Apply” tab and fills the application form carefully.
- Now read Upload required certificates/documents and passport size photographs, signature.
- Now Press “submit” button and take a print out of it for future purpose.
Apply Online Link- Available
Note:Here to view for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment/ Verka Recruitment/ Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment/Verka Milk Plant Recruitment/Jobs in Verka Milk Plant