Latest Update (19/07/2019) – The higher authority is going to release Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme for the year 2019-20 for the applicants who want to take admission in pre-matric/post-matric/technical diploma/undergraduate/postgraduate courses. The last date for the application form will be available soon. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the application form can apply by the given link at the candidates of this article. Forgetting additional details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
The State Government of Meghalaya, Samaj Kalyan Vibhag has published Meghalaya Scholarship 2019 notification for the General/SC/ST/OBC Students. Those students, who are the permanent resident of the concerned state and studying in Pre Matric/Post Matric/Under Graduation/Post Graduation courses in any school/college/university of the state, may fill online Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form on or before its closing date…Kindly stay tuned on this page for the latest information…
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government for the session 2019
Meghalaya Scholarship News 2019
|Name of the Department||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Government of Meghalaya|
|Information for||Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form 2019|
|Starting Date of Issuing Meghalaya Scholarship Form||Available Soon|
|Closing Date of Submission Registration Form of Meghalaya Scholarship Portal||Shortly Available|
Meghalaya Scholarship Portal for Post Matric Scholarship 2019-
The Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme 2019 will be beneficial to all students also who belongs to SC/ST/Minority community and they have some financial problems to continue their studies. Candidates may apply Meghalaya Scholarship Online Registration Form on or before the final date of submission. Applying applicants must read official notification very carefully before filling the registration form.
Meghalaya ST Scholarship 2019-
The following documents & Essential Qualifications are required to attach along with meghalaya.gov.in Post Matric Scholarship 2019 applications-
- Applying students must have to produce a certificate of their family income (which should not exceed above Rs. 200000/-) by the competent authority.
- SC/ST and Minority Students have to give a caste certificate of their community which should be issued by the Government of Meghalaya.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate of the state of Meghalaya.
- Applying candidates scanned photograph/signature is needed at the time of filing applications.
- Id proof of Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card etc is very must to upload along with all educational qualifying certificates (photocopies) at the time of filling Scholarship Schemes Meghalaya Education Form 2019.
- A letter of verification issued by candidates school/college authority is also very must to upload while applicants are applying for Meghalaya SC/ST Scholarship.
megeducation.gov.in Scholarship 2019
The main aim of the Social Welfare Department of Meghalaya Government is to provide economic help to all those SC/ST/Minority state students who are studying in 9th/10th/11th/12th/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MCA/MBA/BBA/Diploma/M.Phil and P.HD courses.
The process of Applying Scholarship Forms Meghalaya Education 2019-
- Applying students must go to the official website of the department that is www.megeducation.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the departmental authorized web portal seek out a link of (Apply Meghalaya Scholarship Online Apply 2019 Form Online section) and hit this link
- An application form will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen, start filling application form here according to your educational and all other personal certificates.
- Upload your recent passport size photo/scanned signature/necessary documents/certificates here.
- Now click on submit button.
- At last, take the print out of this copy for further use.
Apply- Meghalaya Scholarship 2019