The State Government of Meghalaya, Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is going to release Meghalaya Scholarship 2018-19 notification in upcoming few days. Those students, who are the permanent resident of the concerned state and studying in Pre Matric/Post Matric/Under Graduation/Post Graduation courses in any school/college/university of the state, may fill online Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form on or before its closing date.
Current Updates (28/09/2017)- Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme of UGC and Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Schemes for ST dates of Meghalaya State has been extended for applying. The aspirants may apply online through the below-mentioned links on this page.
Meghalaya Scholarship News 2018-19
Name of the Department
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Government of Meghalaya
Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
Starting Date of Issuing Meghalaya Scholarship Form
Closing Date of Submission Registration Form of Meghalaya Scholarship Portal
Meghalaya Scholarship Portal for Post Matric Scholarship 2018-
The Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme 2018 will be beneficial to all students also who belongs to SC/ST/Minority community and they have some financial problems to continue their studies. Candidates may apply Meghalaya Scholarship Online Registration Form on or before the final date of submission. Applying applicants must read official notification very carefully before filling the registration form.
Meghalaya Scholarship Board Direct Apply Here through its links-
- ISHAN UDAY Meghalaya Scholarship 2017-18 – Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region (Apply) – the Last Date is 31st October 2017 (Apply)
- Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities- the Last Date is 30/09/2017 (Apply)
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities- the Last Date is 30/09/2017 (Apply)
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities – the Last Date is 31st October 2017 (Apply)
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities- the Last Date is 30th October 2017 (Apply)
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students- the Last Date is 31st October 2017 (Apply)
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS- the Last Date is 30/09/2017 (Apply)
- Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF- Open- (Apply)
- Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles- Opening Soon- (Apply)
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS- 31/10/2017 Last Date- (Apply)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship- the Last Date is 31/10/2017 (Apply)
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)– Last Dat31st October 2017 National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)- the Last Date is 31/010/2017 (Apply)
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Post-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Post-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Pre-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Pre-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Pre-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Pre-Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund- (Apply)
- Help Desk Number- 0120 – 6619540
- Please click for- New Application Registrations
Meghalaya ST Scholarship 2018-
The following documents & Essential Qualifications are required to attach along with meghalaya.gov.in Post Matric Scholarship 2018 applications-
- Applying students must have to produce a certificate of their family income (which should not exceed above Rs. 200000/-) by the competent authority.
- SC/ST and Minority Students have to give a caste certificate of their community which should be issued by the Government of Meghalaya.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate of the state of Meghalaya.
- Applying candidates scanned photograph/signature is needed at the time of filing applications.
- Id proof of Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card etc is very must to upload along with all educational qualifying certificates (photocopies) at the time of filling Scholarship Schemes Meghalaya Education Form 2018.
- A letter of verification issued by candidates school/college authority is also very must to upload while applicants are applying for Meghalaya SC/ST Scholarship.
megeducation.gov.in Scholarship 2018-19
The main aim of Social Welfare Department of Meghalaya Government is to provide economic help to all those SC/ST/Minority state students who are studying in 9th/10th/11th/12th/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MCA/MBA/BBA/Diploma/M.Phil and P.HD courses.
The process of Applying Scholarship Forms Meghalaya Education 2018-
- Applying students must go to the official website of the department that is www.megeducation.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the departmental authorized web portal seek out a link of (Apply Meghalaya Scholarship Online Apply 20118-19 Form Online section) and hit this link
- An application form will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen, start filling application form here according to your educational and all other personal certificates.
- Upload your recent passport size photo/scanned signature/necessary documents/certificates here.
- Now click on submit button.
- At last, take the print out of this copy for further use.
Apply- Meghalaya Scholarship 2018