Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE)
A notification as named by Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2020 is newly advertised for class 3rd to 09th class students under the guidelines of department Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics. The interested and seeking such all applicants must check the condition of eligibility on this page before applying. The following topics will be considered for this MTSE Competition-
- Mathematical reasoning.
- Mental ability.
- Novel approach.
- Accuracy and
Last Date of Submission of Online Application- 7th December 2019
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
MTSE 2020 Notification Details- Date of Examination: 18 April 2020
MTSE 2020 Admit Card- Available Soon
Online Registration is available to the students from the state of Maharashtra only. The students from the other states shall register through their schools only. Exam Pattern-
- The MTSE 2020 will be a classroom (offline) test.
- The paper will consist of 50 objective questions i.e. each question will have 4 alternatives.
- These questions will have to be answered in 90 minutes, on an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Answer Sheet.
- The correct answer will be awarded 2 marks, whereas the wrong one will meet with a penalty of 0.5 marks, except for Class III and IV.
Maths Talent Search Examination MTSE 2020 Details-
|Organization Name||Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics|
|The tag of Notification ||Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2019|
|M. T. S. Examination - 2020 Date of Examination: 18th April 2020 Last Date of Submission of Application: 7th December 2019 Last Date of Submission of Application: 21st December 2019 (with Late Fee 75/- Rs.)|
- The Examination date will be available soon.
- The fee of examination fee: Rs.250.
|Address||INDIAN INSTITUTE FOR STUDIES IN MATHEMATICS Level 7The Capital, B Wing Plot C-70, Block G Behind ICICI Bank HQ Bldg Bandra-Kurla Complex Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051|
|Maths Talent Search Examination Eligibility |
- The applying students should have studied from class 3rd to 9th.
- The participating Student may get appear only for the respected class in which he/she is enrolled for and studying during the academic year.
MTSE Exam Pattern-
|Total question and Types||50/Objective based|
|Total time to cover the paper||01 hours 30 minutes|
- The right answer is awarded 2 marks and the wrong answer gets a penalty of 0.5 marks except for Class 3rd and 4th applicants.
Maths Talent Search Examination Admit Card Details-
- There will be directly sent the MTSE Admit Card of the appearing candidate/the allotted Seat Number and the detail of the fixed Centre for the MTSE Test to the related candidate’s school 10 days before to the starting date of the examination.
- The candidate is advised to get the direct link as named by “download the admit card” by visiting the website of the concerned department.
Maths Talent Search Examination Result Details-
- The date of announcing the MTSE Results will be released soon on the website of the department and it can be checked by visiting the Results section.
- There will be sent the mark sheet and certificates to the respected schools.
The process of Verification of Marks–
- The one has to write an application and get with this a self-addressed stamped envelope of size as 9" x 4.5" then get it to submit to the office of the IISMA by caring for the last date.
- The seeking candidate can get the Application Form direct from the website and go to the download section.
- Application Fee of Rs. 100/- and in form of a Demand Draft / Pay Order of as in favour of the 'Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics' payable at Mumbai will have to pay by each applying applicant.
The details of Awards -
- The required condition of getting successful is 30 marks or the Benchmark Score as purely depending on both which is higher.
- There is awarded the mentos to the top 5 rank holders of every class.
- The successful total of 200 candidates get a Certificate and award money more than Rs.3.5 lacs.
- All the participating contenders will get a Certificate.
The process to Apply for Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2020=
- The first task is to open and read the entire website i.e. https://www.mtsexam.org/.
- The next and second task is to click on the “MTSE 2020" link and get ahead.
- Candidate needs to click here and select the city first then after register an account by entering all the details.
- Then after the step-3, go to the registered mailbox and verify the link. Fill in all the details in the registration form.
- There are provided with the names of cities for online registration on the list. If candidates do not find the name of your city so get register through your school only.
Here to VIEW Mathis Talent Search Examination (MTSE)/ Maths Talent Search Exam Question Paper/ Maths Talent Search Exam/ Maths Talent Search Exam Results/ Maths Talent Search Exam Model Question, Papers
Click here to download Application Form of M.T.S.Examination - 2020 (Apply Online)
CLICK here to view Result of MTS Examination-2019.
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 8
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 9
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 10