Maharashtra ITI Application Form
Are you looking for Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2020? then you are on the right web page to check the complete details like eligibility criteria, notification, how to apply online, important dates to fill Maharashtra Admission ITI Admission Form according to given term and condition which is mention below. Applicants who want to take admission in various ITI courses in the State of Maharashtra may submit admission.dvet.gov.in ITI application form before the due date by going through the official website.
Helpline Number (From 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM)8104-493-361, 8104-460-640, 9108-259-812
केंद्रीकृत ऑनलाईन आय.टी.आय प्रवेश प्रक्रिया – 2020 Important Over View-
|Organization Name||The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVETM)|
Check- MAH ITI Important Dates
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on 01/08/2020 to apply for all courses under Maha ITI Admission…
Essential Qualification: Students who have completed their high school education (10th or 12th class) from a recognized institute/board can apply for admission to ITI programs
The applicant must have completed 14 years of age.
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Maharashtra
How to Fill Maharashtra ITI Application Form?
- The Maha ITI application form will release at the official website soon.
- All the eligible students need to apply via online mode at official website i.e. admission.dvet.gov.in. and select the option- Centralized Online ITI Admission Process – 2020
- All the essential details in the application form and check all entries.
- All the information should be correct and true.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee which is a mandatory requirement.
Important Links- Last Year-