Madras High Court Recruitment
An announcement of Madras High Court Recruitment 2017-18 notification for 127 posts of sweeper and Sanitary Worker has been introduced. The process of collection of Online applications has been started and will continue until the last date i.e. 20/07/2017. Desiring to gain more about relating notification and associated others important information, applicants need to go through the beneath of this page.
Madras High Court sweeper and Sanitary Recruitment 2017-2018
Indian government legal recognized Organization Name
Madras High Court
Total No. of available seats
Ending date to Apply
Madras High Court available free posts Details:
www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in Recruitment 2017-18
The contenders must have successfully completed class Eighth (VIII) Standard (8th) or equivalent only from a recognized Institute.
- For the group: SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM: 35 years
- For the group: In-Service: 45 years
- In Case Of “Others”: 30 years
The scale of per month salary:
Rs. Four thousand and eight hundred (Rs.4800) to Rs. Ten thousand (RS10000 + Grade Pay Rs. One thousand and three hundred only (Rs. 1300/-) is fixed to pay of salary payable to candidates who get hired. Other any allowances will be also permissible as per norms of the organization.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs. Two hundred and fifty ( Rs. 250) that should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank favoring of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- The applicants who are belonging to group S.C / S.T. and Destitute Widow are kept fully exempted from any payment of Fee in other words their fee is zero amount.
What is the process of Selection?
The selection will be on the basis of Common Written Examination, Practical test, and Interview of appearing applicants. Details are given-below-
- Written test will have objective types question with 02 hours duration and consisting total 50 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks are 15.
- General Knowledge- 35 Questions.
- General Tamil- 15 Questions.
- Each question will carry 01 marks.
- No negative marking.
- Questions will be in bilingual (Tamil & English).
- Practical Test- 15 Marks
- Interview- 10 Marks.
The process to apply further:
- 1.contenders are required to apply online from official website that is www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- 2. Now Press “Applications for the Post of Sweeper and Sanitary Worker” link.
- 3. By selecting this link, the candidate would be directed to a page where you need to read the given information carefully.
- 4. Afterward, eligible candidates are required to download the application form and fill it with all required details.
- 6. At last, send it to the postal address mentioned below before the last reached date.
Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600 104
And the same shall reach the office of the Registrar General,
High Court, Madras 600 104
Willing Applicants may choose the best media of online to go through this Official Site Link to view and collect additional important information directing to Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Notification.
Here to: Click for applying Madras High Court Recruitment 2017–2018
Official Notification PDF Download Here-