LIC Scholarship Online Application Form
The Life Insurance Corporation is in process to be invited online LIC Scholarship Online Application 2020 Form from the male/Female candidates across the Nation who have completed class 10/12th with minimum 60 percent marks and wants to continue their further studies such as Graduation/ITI Courses/Diploma Courses in any Government or Private University/Institutions. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is basically for the students who comes under the EWS - Economic Weaker Section of the society and pursue their next studies. The team of gayatrijobs.com has provided the relevant link of Apply Online on this page for the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria...
Total Scholarships- 20 (10 Each for Girls & Boys)
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government Benefits of Scholarships for Students
LIC GJF SCHOLARSHIP -
LAST DATE FOR LIC 2019 APPLICATION IS OVER...Stay Connected with this page for the final selected candidate's list...We shall provide the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Result Link on this page once it uploads at the official website of the department...
केवल ऑनलाइन आवेदन के होम पेज पर लिंक के माध्यम से प्रस्तुत हो रहे हैं. ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा होने के बाद, उम्मीदवार अपने ऑनलाइन आवेदन में उसके द्वारा प्रदान की ईमेल आईडी पर रसीद मिल जाएगी. इसके अलावा पत्राचार पावती मेल में बताया गया है जो मंडल कार्यालय द्वारा किया जाएगा. उम्मीदवार उसकी सही ईमेल आईडी और संचार के लिए नंबर संपर्क करने के लिए प्रस्तुत करना चाहिए. वर्तमान में डिवीजनल कार्यालय उम्मीदवारों से प्राप्त ऑनलाइन आवेदन कार्रवाई कर रहे हैं. वे चुने जाते हैं तो छात्रों से संपर्क किया जाएगा
The LIC Scholarship Last Date is 24.12.2019
Society of LI C India scholarship form-
Legal Organization: – The Society of Life Insurance Corporation of India Last date to fill application form: – 24th December 2019 Minimum Education: – class twelfth (12th) LIC Official Website: – www.licindia.in
Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme- Download PDF
|CATEGORY||NUMBER (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in र|
|ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION||235||38,12,38,074|
|OBJECTS OF GENERAL PUBLIC UTILITY||66||12,68,98,426|
GJF Scholarship Instructions for Candidates- Following Content is from Official Website-
- Only online applications are accepted. Hence please do not send hard copies of online applications as it is not required.
- Students who have passed Class Xth examination in the Academic year 2019-20 are eligible for the Regular scholarship scheme only if they are pursuing vocational courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutions or courses through ITI. Further details regarding marks etc are given under Golden Jubilee Scholarship scheme.
- Students who have passed Class XIIth examination in the Academic year 2019-20, have to fill up details of marks obtained in 10th, 11th and 12th standard I.e.in all three years.
- For the special Girl Child scholarship scheme, students should have passed Class Xth examination in the Academic year 2019-20 and interested to pursue higher education in 10 + 2 pattern.
- Students, who have passed their exams under CBSE or any other Board having Grading System, should enter the percentage equivalent to the grades allotted by the Board while filling up the relevant columns in the application.
- Bank details are not mandatory at this stage. However in case you are submitting the bank details kindly ensure that they are accurate. Please confirm the account number details where Zero is wrongly entered as Alphabet “O”.
- Once an online application is submitted, the candidate will receive an acknowledgment at his/her E-mail Id. Mobile Number of the candidate is compulsory.
- After the last date, the applications received will be processed by the respective Divisions. In case the candidate is shortlisted, further communication regarding submission of application form and documents, etc will be sent to the E-Mail Id given by the candidate. Hence you are requested to ensure that the correct address and E-Mail id etc are given by you before submitting the form.
- In case you are eligible and are not successful in submitting your online application and are getting a message "We are unable to process. Please contact the LIC office" kindly clear the cache memory and try again.
- Kindly check whether you have filled up all the information correctly before clicking on the submit button
LIC golden jubilee scholarship Online Form OverView-
- The student should get a note that the scholarship amount will be provided to the direct bank account of a candidate who is passed with the LIC scholarship application form scheme.
- There will be honored Rs. Ten thousand (Rs 10,000/-) to the applicants every year as given in an installment of Rs. One thousand (Rs 1000/-) for every month.
Which Documents are required for filling the LIC Scholarship Scheme?
The students, who are interested to participate in the LIC India scholarship, must have the following documents as required to fill the online application forms. In case if the lack of any of the documents, the application form will be rejected.
- Candidate’s Address Proof
- Candidate’s Income Certificate
- Candidate’s Cast Certificate
- Candidate’s Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Passport size photo
- Candidate’s All Exam Mark sheet
As per the latest news about LIC Scholarship Online Forms, there are total of 20 scholarships. Student’s parent’s income should not be more than One (1) lakh rupee per annum. There are lots of students who participate in this online scholarship exam every year. The willing Applicants can get more details relating to LIC Scholarship Online Forms directly by visiting this web page of the department.
Here is shown the way to fill LIC Scholarship Online Forms-
The willing and interested students can easily apply for the online application process by following below easy steps.
- The LIC Online Applications will be submitted by the profile matching candidates through the authorized link available on the homepage of the concerned website.
- The applying candidates will be the acknowledgment at the email ID provided by them at the time of filling the application form.
- The correspondence may be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.
- That’s why we are suggesting the contenders submit their Email id correctly.
- There is not mandatory to submit the details of the candidate's Bank Account and IFSC Code details at this stage.
- The candidates may contact by the Divisional Offices if they are shortlisted…
The contender should continue directly with an above shared official link and with us with our web portal if desiring to gather all the details and information belonging to the same advertisement. We will soon and sure get you with a satisfactory response soon in case if you have any such query.
Here to click for Scholarship Application Form Apply Online/LIC Scholarship Scheme 2020, LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online Link Application Form, GJF Scholarship Application Form, LIC सुवर्ण महोत्सवी शिष्यवृत्ती योजना Result, LIC Scholarship Result, LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Result Final Selected Candidates List