KSCSTE Research Fellowship
The KSCSTE Research Fellowship 2018-19 notification will be issued very soon by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment. The Kerala Government is aiming to give the financial help to those eligible and talented candidates who are interested to do their Ph.D. in subjects Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Environmental Sciences subjects. The interested all such aspirants may view the direct web portal of the related official body and fill the KSCSTE Application Form through the link which is given below the page by August 2018.
- The Ending and final Date for KSCSTE project proposal by offline Submission of Applications are August 2017.
- The Date of Entrance Exam is – Available Soon.
KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018-19 includes-
- Verghese Kurien KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Jyeshtadeva KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship
- G.N. Ramachandran KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Parameshwara KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship
Get know the Aim of kscste project proposal-
- The main objective of this kscste job proposal 2018-19 to provide the research training and to develop careers as scientists.
- Secondly, the aim of this SPDF Scholarship 2018-19 to motivate candidates and inform the skills desirable for them to become permanent learners and researchers.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Life Sciences.
- Physical Sciences.
- Chemical Sciences.
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Environmental Sciences.
www.kscste.kerala.gov.in Scholarship 2018-19
Duration of kscste postdoctoral fellowships 2018-19-
The period of fellowship shall be for a period not exceeding three (3) years
- There is decided to give the fellowship per month stipend of Rs. Twenty thousand (Rs 20,000/-) per month for the first two (2) years.
- The selected and chosen Candidate will be able to get Rs. Twenty-five thousand (Rs. 25,000/-) per month for the third (3rd) year.
- It is also with it as, an annual contingency grant of Rs. Twenty thousand (Rs. 20,000/-) and HRA (10% of the Fellowship amount).
Here It is shared about Eligibility Criteria-
- The Candidates must be passed with high scores M.Sc/M-Tech degree in any of the subjects listed above.
- The applicant should be from among the inside Ten Rank /Position holders from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2018 (01-01-2018).
What is the Mode of Selection?
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the online written test which will be held in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode by the KSCSTE Research Fellowship Committee.
- Personal Interview.
- KSCSTE Cut Off/Merit List.
The right and desired way to fill KSCSTE Research Scholarships 2018 Application Form Online/Offline-
The candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions, must fill their SPDF fellowship Application Form in the prescribed format which PDF is attached at the bottom of this page by our team. Candidates must fill this application form very carefully and send it to below-mentioned KSCSTE Address along with all required documents/certificates on or before August 2018.
The related Address–
The Head, Basic Science Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE), Sasthrabhavan.
Ph: 0471-2548314, 2548254
Here to click to know more about KSCSTE Research Fellowship 2017-18
Download KSCSTE Scholarship Application Form-