JNVST Srikakulam Admission Form
The JNVST Srikakulam Admission Form 2020 Notification has been introduced now by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (Ministry of Human Resource Development- Government of India). The eligible and willing candidates who belong to Srikakulam Andhra Pradesh district & wants to take admission in class 06th, 09th, & 11th in JNVST School may apply online by the last date through the direct authorized link available on this page… The JNVST 06th & 09th Class Srikakulam Selection Test will be conducted on 06th April 2020 and 02nd February 2020 respectively…
Check- JNVST All Notifications Here
जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय श्रीकाकुलम
JNVST Srikakulam Admission Form Details-
|Name of the Department||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (Ministry of Human Resource Development- Government of India)|
|Important Dates-· Last Date to apply JNVST Srikakulam Admission Form for 06th Class- From 15th October to 30th November|
· JNVST Srikakulam 06th Class Exam Date- 06th April
· Last Date to Apply JNVST Srikakulam Admission Form for 09th Class- 15th October to 30th November
· JNVST Class 9th Srikakulam Entrance Examination Date- 2nd February
|How to prepare for the written examination|
|JNVST Srikakulam Website-http://www.jnvsrikakulam.orghttp://www.nvshq.org/|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 06th Class Admission Test Srikakulam District Eligibility-
1. They should be studying in class V in the session 2019-20 in any school recognized by Government of India.
2. Those students have to apply only if Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) is working in their district.
3. The applying contenders should pass their class III/IV from any Government School.
4. Those candidates, who have born between 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010 (included both dates also), may fill Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19 for class 6th.
5. The candidates should apply only those district JNV schools where only they are studying class V.
6. How to prepare for the written examination
JNVST 09th Class Selection Test Eligibility-
1. The applying students should study in class 08th during 2018-19 only from the recognized school and there should be any JNVST School in the concerned individual district.
2. The applying children should be born between 01.05.2003 to 30.04.2007 (both days inclusive)- Applicable to all categories.
Required Eligibility to fill JNVST 11th Class Admission Application Form-
· The students who have successfully passed the examination of Class X in the academic session 2018-19 from a recognized school affiliated State Education Board of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is available may apply the same.
· The applying applicant’s age for admission in JNVST Class– XI must be between 1st June 2001 and 31st May 2005 (both dates are inclusive).
1. There is no written examination for admission in JNVST 11th Class.
2. The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in their class 10th marks.
3. The Merit List will be available relevant student’s district wise.
|Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Srikakulam Admission Form Notification Boucher PDFJNVST Class 6 Srikakulam Apply Online Link|
|Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class IX Srikakulam Admission Form Notification Boucher PDFJNVST Class 9 Srikakulam Apply Online Link|
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR CLASS- IX LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION FOR CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR CLASS- VI ADMISSION FOR|
Official Link to get more details about JNVST NVS 06th 09th admission form/ Navodaya Vidyalaya VI Class Srikakulam Admission Form/NVS Class IX Srikakulam Admission Form/ JNV Admission Form Selection Test for Srikakulam District/JNVST Class 0th 09th Class Srikakulam Bihar Admission Application Form/ JNVST Srikakulam Andhra Pradesh Selection Test/ Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya SRIKAKULAM Andhra Pradesh Selection Test
Important Related Links-
Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Syllabus
Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admit Card
Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission Syllabus