JNVST Bemetara Admission Form
If you are looking for JNVST Bemetara Admission Form 2020 then you are right on right webpage to check Navodaya Vidyalaya Bemetara 6th 9th Test 2020 according to the latest eligibility criteria, important instruction and apply online which is mention at the bottom of the page. According to the latest official Notification application is available from 15th October to 30th November 2018 and the JNVST 06th & 09th Class Admission Entrance Test will be organized on 06th April 2019 and 02nd February 2020 respectively.
JNVST Bemetara VI Admission Form: Apply Online here
JNVST Bemetara IX Admission Form: Apply online here
JNVST Bemetara Admission Form Important Over view
|Name of the Department||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (Ministry of Human Resource Development- Government of India)|
|Important Dates-· Closing Date to apply JNVST Bemetara Admission Form for 06th Class- From 15th October to 30th November|
· JNVST Bemetara 06th Class Exam Date- 06th April 2020
· Closing Date to Apply JNVST Bemetara Admission Form for 09th Class- 15th October to 30th November
· JNVST Class 9th Bemetara Entrance Examination Date- 2nd February 2020
|How to prepare for the written examination|
Eligibility Criteria Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 06th Class Admission Test Bemetara District
1. Aspirants studying in class V in the session in any school recognized by Government of India.
2. Aspirants have to apply only if Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) is working in their district.
3. Applicants Must have passed their class III/IV from any Government School.
4. Those Aspirants, who have born between 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010 (included both dates also), may fill Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19 for class 6th.
5. The candidates should apply only those district JNV schools where only they are studying class V.
6. How to prepare for the written examination
Eligibility Criteria for JNVST 09th Class Selection Test Eligibility-
1. All interested students should study in class 08th during 2018-19 only from the recognized school and there should be any JNVST School in the concerned individual district.
2. The applying children should be born between 01.05.2003 to 30.04.2007 (both days inclusive) – Applicable to all categories.
Eligibility Mode to fill JNVST 11th Class Admission Application Form-
· The students who have successfully passed the examination of Class X in the academic session 2018-19 from a recognized school affiliated State Education Board of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is available may apply the same.
· The applying applicant’s age for admission in JNVST Class– XI must be between 1st June 2001 on 31st May 2005 (both dates are inclusive).
Important Instruction –
Include Personal Details (including uploading of Images). Kindly keep the scanned copy of candidate’s signature, parent’s signature, candidate’s photograph and class V certificate (Size:10-100 KB in .JPG/.jpg format) ready before filling up personal details.
Important Note: If all the steps are not completed, then your candidature will not be considered.
1. There will be no written examination for admission in JNVST 11th Class.
2. The selection team of the department will prepare final Merit List on the basis of candidate’s performance in their class 10th marks.
3. The Merit List will be available relevant student’s district wise.
|Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Bemetara Admission Form Notification Boucher PDFJNVST Class 6 Bemetara Apply Online Link|
|Check & Download- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class IX Bemetara Admission Form Notification Boucher PDFJNVST Class 9 Bemetara Apply Online Link|
Official Link to get more details about JNVST NVS Bemetara 06th 09th admission form/ Navodaya Vidyalaya VI Class Bemetara Admission Form /NVS Class IX Bemetara Admission Form/ JNV Admission Form for Bemetara District/JNVST Class 0th 09th Class Bemetara Admission Application Form/ JNVST Bemetara Bihar Admission Form