JEEP Application Form
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun is ready to upload the JEEP Application Form 2020 for several engineering & non-engineering diploma programme courses. If you are also one the interested and eligible students then fill Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics Form on time according to eligibility criteria, selection mode , how to apply online which is completely mention below segment of this article…
JEEP Application Form 2020 Complete Over View-
|Organization Name||The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan|
Lower Age Limit: Student must complete the 15 Years of age at the time admission.
Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- सामान्य : 800
पिछडा वर्ग- रु500
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Students must pass 10th/High School standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
Students have to meet the criteria the above exam with Science and Mathematics.
Mini. Marks: Students must secure 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Domicile:
Minimum 14 years and above as on 1.8.2019 shall be eligible to seek admission in the ITI and minimum age of 18 years as on 01.8.2019
All essential Documents required
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Rajasthan
Instruction to fill the JEEP Application Form 2020-
- First visit the Official Website of the department http://www.ubterjeep.in/.
- Select your course & press here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your personal & address details such as Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, press on the “Register Now” button.