Jammu University B.Ed Admission
The education department is going to release the Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019 Online Application Form for all the students who want to take admission in B.ED Course in the concerned State. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then check here complete eligibility criteria, application fees, age limitation and how to apply online which is mention below then fill the Jammu B.Ed Application form on before the last date.
Jammu University B.Ed Application Form 2019 Important Details-
|Conducting Authority – Jammu University|
|Information About – Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2020|
|Application Mode- Online Mode|
|Date of filling of Jammu University B.Ed Application Form- Available Soon|
|Jammu University B.Ed Last date- Released Soon|
|Official Website- http://jammuuniversity.in/|
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: April 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Entrance Exam Date: June 2020
- Result Declaration Date: Released Soon
All Essential Documents:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Aadhar card
- Credit/Debit card for cashless payment and
- Other relevant documents
Jammu University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree from a recognized university or institutions with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limitation: Applicants who have completed 18 years they can apply for the Jammu University B.Ed Examination.
Application Fees: Candidates must have to pay Rs 1200/- as application fees for this test.
Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
How to Fill Jammu University B.Ed Registration Form?
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website of the department
- Then Go through the “Jammu University B.Ed Admission” tab.
- Now, press on the “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the option “press here to proceed”.
- Fill your individual, course applying, instructive, message and other necessary details.
- After that, the application form number will be generated.
- Upload the scan images of taking pictures of and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, proceed for the fee payment option.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Finally should take a printout of the application form for further use.
Official Link to check Jammu University B.Ed Application Form 2020, Jammu University B.Ed Notification 2020, Jammu University Online Form 2020, Jammu University B.Ed Registration Form 2020, जम्मू यूनिवर्सिटी बी एड Application Form 2020, जम्मू बीएड कॉलेज