Jammu Kashmir ITI Merit List
The Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir is going to publish the Jammu Kashmir ITI Merit List 2019 to select the young youth talented candidates for academic session 2019-2020. After completing the admission procedure all applied students are looking for Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission Counselling Dates 2019 which will shortly available at the official web or check here itself.
Jammu Kashmir ITI Merit List 2019 Important OverView
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir|
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production General
- Cutting and Sewing
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Embroidery and Needle Work
- Foundry Man
- Hair and Skin care
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
- Library and Information Science
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Radio and Television
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Mechanic Tractor
- Molder / Moulder
- Pattern Maker
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Radiology Technician
- Secretarial Practice
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Stenography English
- Stenography Hindi
- Tool and Die Maker Dies and Moulds
- Welder Gas and Electric
- Driver Cum Mechanic Light Motor Vehicle
- Hand Compositor
- Leather Goods Maker
- Letter Press Machine Minder
- Preservation of Fruit and Vegetables
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Jammu Kashmir
Shortlisted students have to deposit his/her School Leaving Certificate/ Discharge Certificate of the School/College last attended in original in the Institute together with the admission dues within 7 days of the selection failing which the seat will be passed on to the next entitled candidate.
Instruction to check the Jammu Kashmir ITI Merit List / Counselling Dates?
- First of all visit the official website of the department
- ITI courses admission process will start after the release of the merit list.
- The capable authority will consider qualifying exam marks (primary, secondary school exam marks) for the training of the ranking list.
- After the announcement of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counseling process on scheduled date and time at respective Jammu Kashmir ITI institute.
- All the valid documents of the students will be verified before taking the final decision.
- Admission of the applicant also depends on the seat availability in the ITI institutes of Jammu Kashmir