Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form
The Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir will shortly activate the Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form 2019 to select the Brilliant hardworking and brilliant students for admission to various courses offered by various ITIs operating in the state for academic session 2019-2020. If you are also one of the eligible students who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Jammu Kashmir submit then get jkdte.org ITI application form before due date by going through the official website.
Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form 2019 Important OverView
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on as on 01/08/2019 to apply for all courses under Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019
Complete Eligibility Criteria
Students should have completed 10th or 12th standard education from the recognized board/institute as a minimum basic eligibility condition.
Age of the candidates must be at least 14 years.
applicant must be a resident of Jammu Kashmir and should possess domicile certificate of the Jammu Kashmir issued by competent authority.
Apart from these criteria, candidates must qualify entrance test for taking admission in desired course/trade..
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Jammu Kashmir
How to Apply Online for Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website of the department
- Applicants can submit Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- Applicants shortlisted against free seats, for admission in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT&ESM) Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic and Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trades shall be required to set down Rs. 400/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund. Those selected for admission in other Trades shall have to deposit Rs 300/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund.
- Net step complete the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Take the printout of application form..
Apply Online here for JKDTE ITI Admission 2019, JKDTE ITI Application Form, JKDTE ITI registration Form, ITI Jammu Application Form