Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form
Here in this post, we are going to mention all the information related to Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form 2019 in the below discussion of the post. Interested and eligible candidates who want to take admission in Industrial Training Institute Courses then they must read this post properly and grab all the details from here. Candidates may apply online for the Jammu Kashmir ITI Notification 2019 from the official portal of the department. For more extra details, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Last date for the Applications has been extended till 06- August- 2019
The Directorate General of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir has issued the Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form 2019 to select the Brilliant hardworking and brilliant students for admission to various courses offered by various ITIs operating in the state for academic session 2019-2020. If you are also one of the eligible students who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Jammu Kashmir submit then get jkdte.org ITI application form before the due date by going through the official website.
Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form 2019 Important OverView
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Jammu Kashmir|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee that Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on 01/06/2019 to apply for all courses under Jammu Kashmir ITI Admission 2019
Complete Eligibility Criteria
Students should have completed 10th or 12th standard education from the recognized board/institute as a minimum basic eligibility condition.
The age of the candidates must be at least 14 years.
applicant must be a resident of Jammu Kashmir and should possess a domicile certificate of the Jammu Kashmir issued by the competent authority.
Apart from these criteria, candidates must qualify the entrance test for taking admission in the desired course/trade…
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Jammu Kashmir
How to Apply Online for Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- Applicants can submit the Jammu Kashmir ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- Applicants shortlisted against free seats, for admission in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT&ESM) Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trades shall be required to set down Rs. 400/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund. Those selected for admission in other Trades shall have to deposit Rs 300/- as Admission Fee and Rs 50/- as Student’s Fund.
- Net step completes the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Take the printout of application form…
Notification for Admission to Govt. Industrial Training Institutes for session 2019-20=
Apply Online here for JKDTE ITI Admission 2019, JKDTE ITI Application Form, JKDTE ITI registration Form, ITI Jammu Application Form, Jammu ITI Admission Application Form, Kashmir ITI Admission Application Form, JK ITI Admission Online Form