Indian Army 126th Technical Graduate Course Result
HQ of MoD (Army) will soon declare Indian Army 126th Technical Graduate Course Result 2017 against total 40 vacancies of Engineering Officers (LIEUTENANT). TGC-126 Course Merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the Ministry of Defence department.
TGC Post name-
TGC-126 Batch is commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
The organization Ministry of Defence (MoD) Army had successfully conducted SSB interview for all eligible and shortlisted candidates at various centers in India. Now Technical Graduate Course- 126 Batch Merit List 2017 is ready to announce in the upcoming very short period.
Recruitment of Indian Army 126th TGC 2017 had furnished by recruitment board of army sometime before. Lots of aspirants had appeared for SSB Interview for these posts at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka).
TGC-126 SALARY –
The finally selected candidates will able to get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- per month i.e. 15,600/- pay plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- and all other allowances as per central government norms.
Total Vacant Posts Discipline wise-
- Civil Engg/Civil Engg(Structural Engg)/Structural Engg- 11 posts
- Mechanical Engg/Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg/Mechanical & Automation Engg- 04 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Electrical Engg/Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power)/Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg- 05 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc) Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg- 06 posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electro nics & Communication/ Satellite Communication Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg- 07 posts
- Electronics Power Electronics & Drives- 02 Posts
- Metallurgical Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives- 02 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology- 02 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave- 01 Post
- Total vacancies are 40 (Fourty)
TGS Course-126 Scheme Result 2017 will be published by MoD Army very soon.
TGC-126 Course Selection procedure-
- HQ of MoD (Army) will call for SSB interview for those candidates who will be shortlisted according to their percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- Group Discussion test.
- Medical Test.
- Merit List
How to Check Indian Army 126th Technical Graduate Course Result 2017-
- First Applicants should log on official website of Indian Army that is: “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Here get opened the home page and here is ‘Officer Entry Result/Login’.
- Applicants should enter the ‘TGC 126 Result”.
- A new window will appear on candidates desktop with some blank spaces.
- Fill your DOB/Registration Number in these blank boxes.
- Now check your TGC 126-course result by name and registration number.
Check-TGC-126 Batch Result