IIFT Application Form
An advertisement embossed as IIFT Application Form 2020 for admission into MBA (International Business) by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The start and closing date to apply are mentioned below. Please check and read the important information through this page as the required qualification, salary scale, the right way to apply etc.
IIFT Application Form Details-
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Name of the advertised Notification||IIFT Application Form|
IIFT MBA Admission Process:
§ GMAT Score
§ Group Discussion
§ Writing Skills Assessment and
The above-shared details will be for taking admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada Campuses.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form:
· Class 10th, 12th & Graduation photocopy.
· Proof as the candidate does not participate in any MBA entrance examination for Year (2018) like CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
· Passport pages photocopy.
· Filled in CV Form.
· 1 photo Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
· 2 letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager and 2nd by one who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance.
IIFT MBA Entrance Test Dates 2019:
· The last date of receipt of Application (Gen/SC/ST/OBC)- September 2018
· The ending date to request exam center change (By paying Rs. 1000)-November
· IIFT MBA Admit Card release-November
· Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for – February 2020.
· IIFT 2019 MBA Entrance exam-
· IIFT 2019 Result-1st week of January.
· Selection Procedure-January/February
· IIFT 2019 Final list of the selected candidates-2nd week of April.
|The website address||www.tedu.iift.ac.in|
|Age Limit for IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam:· No age limit to apply for this exam.|
|IIFT MBA Eligibility:§ Indian nationality.|
§ Foreign nationals are also eligible and sure can apply.
§ Graduation degree of minimum 3-years of time plus the minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
§ The students of Final year graduation are also eligible to apply for IIFT 2019.
|IIFT MBA Entrance Test Fee:· General/OBC-Rs. 1,650/-|
· SC/ST/PWD candidates-Rs. 825/-
· Foreign Nationals/NRIs- US$85/Rs.5,500/-
|IIFT MBA Fee Structure:§ The annual tuition fee payable is- 8, 35,000 paid in 3 installments.|
§ The other charges as Rs.32, 500 for 1st year and Rs.22, 500 in the 2nd year for computer facility, internet, library, alumni charges and IMF (student body).
§ SC, ST and PWD Group students – 50% concession on tuition fee only.
IIFT MBA Fee For Foreign Nationals and NRI Students:
§ Foreign Nationals and NRI Students- The complete fee to be paid in 1 single installment at the time of admission as for 1st and 2nd years start.
§ The fee for the session 2018-20 batch- US$30,000 per year plus other charges of Rs. Thirty-two thousand and five hundred (Rs.32, 500) for 1st year and for 2nd year Rs. Twenty-two thousand and fine hundred (Rs.22, 500).
IIFT MBA Test Cities:
§ Coimbatore, Dehradun
§ Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Visakhapatnam
§ Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore
§ Chandigarh, Chennai
§ Ahmadabad, Allahabad
§ Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar
§ Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata
Change of Centre:
§ The fee to change the selected exam center is Rs.1000/-.
§ The last date to request for change of the center is- 5th November 2018.
The way to fill IIFT Application Form for MBA Entrance Test:
1st step is to visit the official portal of organization i.e. www.tedu.iift.ac.in
2nd step is to go to the ‘Latest Updates’ section at right side & choose link as texted by name IIFT MBA Notification.
3rd step is to check eligibility & other details very carefully.
4th step is to hit on Admissions: MBA (IB) 2020-22 Application Form’ link.
5th step is to press on ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
6th task is to fill all details in IIFT MBA Registration as asked.
7th task is to press the tab to download Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application Form.
8th step is to Fill asked details in IIFT Application Form.
9th task is to upload the required documents as demanded.
The 10th task is to Pay the application fee & press the submit button to send the form online.
The 11th step is to access the print copy of the form for future needs.
|Check and Download IIFT MBA Admission- Brochure|
|Online Application – EditLogin|
Quick Look to know more details about IIFT MBA (IB) 2020-21 Admission Application Form/ IIFT MBA (IB) 2020-21 Online Score Card/ INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE MBA Admission/IIFT Application Form