Latest Update (24/07/2019) – The higher authority is going to release the Haryana Scholarship for the year 2019-20 for the candidates who wwant scholarship for Post Matric Course. The last for the application will be available soon. The applicants who are eagerly waiting for the application form can apply by the given link at the below of this article. Forgetting additional details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
The Haryana Web Portal is going to re-open for those eligible and willing candidates who could not apply for Post Matric Scholarship. The portal will be open very soon . And this will be the last opportunity for the contenders. The student, who wants to apply for Haryana PM Scholarship, should keep ready the following documents-
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government for the session 2019
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned copy Haryana Residence Proof
- Scanned copy Undertaking of Gap Year (if applicable)
- Paid Fee Receipt
- Scanned Photograph
- Applicant Signature scanned copy
- DMC of 10th
- DMC of the last qualification
- Scanned copy self-attested Bank Passbook
- Scanned copy self-attested of Aadhar Card
The Ministry of Minority Affairs Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities has released the Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship for the students who are eligible and interested…Please read the guidelines and APPLY ONLINE before its last dates…
A notification of Haryana Scholarship 2019-20 has been released through File Number- 9/21 /2019-SS by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. An online application form of Haryana Fellowship can be filling by all eligible SC/OBC & Minority castes students at the official website of the Social Welfare Department of the state.
Brief- Haryana Scholarship 2019-20
|Organization Name||Social Welfare Department, Government of Haryana State|
|Information About||Haryana Scholarship 2019-20|
|Last Date of Submission of Haryana Fresh Scholarship Application||Available Soon|
|Closing Date of Haryana Renewal Scholarship||Released Soon|
|Haryana Scholarship Official Website||www.haryanawelfareschemes.org|
Haryana SC/OBC/Minority Scholarship 2019-20
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Punjab has publicized four scholarships schemes for all students residing in the state of Haryana.
Haryana PRE/POST & MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES Main Points-
- Caste Certificate.
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card/voter id card/passport etc.
- First-page photocopy of passbook.
- One recent passport size photo.
- Students can avail Haryana Fellowship from one source only.
- Haryana Scholarships will be given on the basis of minorities populations in Haryana state.
- Those candidates, who are going to apply Haryana state scholarship scheme, should secure 50% marks in their pre-qualifying exam.
- 30 percent seats out from total seats are reserved for girl’s students.
- Candidate’s family income must be below Rs. 100000/- per annum.
Haryana Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme for the year 2019-20
Haryana Post-matric scholarships Scheme 2019-20
Haryana Merit-cum-means based Scholarship 2019-20 (Fresh)-
Process to Apply for www.haryanawelfareschemes.org Scholarship 2019-20
Candidates are required to open official web portal of the organization i.e. www.haryanawelfareschemes.org. Search an option of SCHOLARSHIPS on the homepage and click on it. Here Necessary to select category wise scholarships such as pre-matric/post-metric & merit cum based and choose the suitable link & click on it. Haryana Scholarship Registration Form will be displayed on the computer screen which candidates have to fill very carefully. Attach your scanned photo/essential documents & certificates etc and click on submit button. Take the print out of this copy for future use.