Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
An advertisement named by Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2020 is newly circulated to the all seeking applicants who are fulfilling the condition of eligibility. The interested contenders are sincerely advised to read the entire to this page and collect the important details about this. The basic aim of Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship is to provide an opportunity to the applicants who have passed Class 12 and falling in the age group 17-35 years and having the dream of getting the excellent education.
Application Form- October 2020
Submission of Form & Documents- November 2020
Details- Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship Notification-
|Organization Name||Gaurav Foundation Gurgaon|
|Notification Tagged as||Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019|
Last date to apply
|Last Date of Sending Application Form along with documents is 20th November 2018.|
|Gaurav Foundation Contact Number||+919840502015|
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Selection Process-
The applying candidate must have-
- be an Active/valid annual member or special applicant of Gaurav Foundation.
- fill the application form.
- the previous exam with minimum 60% marks.
- the Documents listed on the main form.
- current/proposed College & fees structure.
- Academic References (Teaching Staff).
- the Verification & other procedures.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Eligibility-
- Indian citizen and not having the Passport of any other country.
- The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- Obtained a minimum 60% in all exams (since school days).
- Passed the Class 12th.
The process to Apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application form:
G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden
210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korrukupet
Chennai – 600 021, Tamil Nadu
Kindly Note :
There is the condition as the application form is 1 for the 1 candidate only.
Offline Option= Download Request Form
Here to view Gaurav Foundation Scholarship/Gaurav Foundation Reviews/ JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme