DSSSB Primary Teacher Syllabus
The team of gayatrijobs.com has provided the DSSSB Primary Teacher Syllabus 2017-18 and Exam pattern for the written examination on this page. There were introduced total 9232 vacancies of TGT, PGT, and Assistant Teachers post (Advertisement Number-04/2017) in the month of December through DSSSB Primary Teacher Recruitment Notification (postcode 87/17 to 151/17). The online applications had invited from the eligible and willing candidates across the state by 31/01/2018. A plenty number of candidates had applied and now preparing to attend the written examination. The concerned aspirants should do the exam preparations according to DSSB Syllabus/Test Pattern for the better result.
Department Name- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Written Examination.
- Merit List.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Exam Pattern 2017-18-
- The written examination will be based on Multiple Objective Types questions.
- The related contenders will get maximum 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- The questions will be asked from the following subjects-
- General Awareness– 20 Marks.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning ability– 20 Marks.
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability– 20 Marks.
- Hindi Language – 20 Marks.
- English Language – 20 Marks.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Syllabus 2017-18 Download Details-
DSSSB Tier I Syllabus-
DSSSB General Awareness Syllabus-
DSSSB General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability Syllabus-
DSSSB Arithmetical & Numerical Ability Syllabus-
DSSB Hindi Language and English Language Syllabus-
Official Link for Download DSSB Teacher Syllabus