DSSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus
The DSSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 and DSSSB JE Exam Pattern are mentioned on this page for those aspirants who had applied various vacancies of JE (Civil & Mechanical), Patwari posts. The DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers may also be downloaded by the related candidates here for the best preparations.
Organization Name- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
DSSSB Post Code/Vacancies Details-
- 11/17- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 70
- 12/17- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 15
- 13/17- Patwari- 140
- Written Examination.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018-
- The Multiple Objective Types questions will be in the written test.
- The written test will have in two sections (Tier-I, II) for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical).
- The related contenders will get maximum 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- The following subjects will be included in the written examination-
- General Awareness– 20 Marks.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning ability– 20 Marks.
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability– 20 Marks.
- Hindi Language – 20 Marks.
- English Language – 20 Marks.
Total- 200 Marks
- The questions will be asked from the related qualification subject of the candidates in written test (phase-2).
- There will be also given 120 minutes to solve the test paper in Tier-2.
- There are also 200 marks for this test.
DSSSB Junior engineer Syllabus 2017-18 Details-
DSSSB JE General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability Syllabus-
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & figure classification.
DSSSB General Awareness Syllabus-
- Art and Culture.
- National/International Organizations.
- Constitution of India.
DSSB JE Hindi Language and English Language Syllabus-
- Sentence Structure
- English and Hindi Comprehension
DSSSB JE Arithmetical & Numerical Ability Syllabus-
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Tables and Graphs
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
DSSB JE Tier-II Syllabus-
The syllabus in DSSB Tie-II will be the same which is mentioned above for Tier-I. But the questions will be asked differently and will be slightly tough.
We request to concerned candidates to keep their preparations very hard according to above-mentioned DSSSB Syllabus/DSSSB Exam Pattern. The exam dates will be announced shortly.
Official Link to Download DSSB Junior Engineer, Patwari, Assistant Engineer Syllabus