Haryana TET Admit Card
The Board of School Education Haryana has uploaded the Haryana TET Admit Card Online Link for Level 1, 2, 3 Exam on 08th November 2019 on its official website. So, we are requesting to the candidates, who are going to appear in the written examination on 16th & 17th November 2019, to take their HTET Admit Card to print out through the direct authorized link available on this page.
The written examination is going to conduct on 16-17th November 2019 on the various venues across the Haryana state against the Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer), Level-2 (TGT Teachers Class 6th to 8th), & Level-1 (Primary Teacher Class 1st to 6th). The Haryana TET Sample Questions PDF & HTET Syllabus Exam Pattern is also given on this page for the exam preparations.
The HTET Sample Paper for the exam is released now. Check & Download the same through the following link…
HTET 2019 Sample Paper
- HTET-2019 Online registration Date Extended upto 23-10-19
- Regarding extended date for Online application HTET 2019
- Date-sheet- HTET-2019
Haryana TET Admit Card 2019 & Syllabus Details-
|Department Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
HTET Online application facility is available from- 07/10/2019
Last date for HTET 2018 registration/ Examination Fee- 18/10/2019
Haryana TET 2018 Exam Date- 16th & 17th November 2019
Download Haryana TET Admit Card Releasing Date- 08th November 2019
The Releasing Date of Haryana TET Admit Card-
|HTET Official Links||http://www.htetonline.com/ Or http://www.bseh.org.in/|
|Limitation of Age||There is no limit of age for the applying applicants.|
|How to prepare for the written examination|
Examination Dates Level Wise-
1. Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer)- Examination will be conducted on 05th January 2019
2. Level-2 (TGT Teachers Class 6th to 8th)- 06th January 2019
3. Level-1 (Primary Teacher Class 1st to 6th)- 06th January 2019
01664-244171 to 244176
E-mail Id- email@example.com
|Check & Download- Haryana TET Advertisement PDF|
|Check & Download- Haryana TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF|
Other Important Details For Haryana TET Admit Card-
1. The applicants should reach 60 minutes before the examination center.
2. The room wise candidates list will be available in the venue of the examination centers and candidates may check their sitting place accordingly.
3. The candidates are not permitted to carry calculators or any electronic device with them.
4. The use of mobile phone, I-pod, portable hard disc, pen drive, data card, pagers inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
Official Link to download HTET Admit Card, BSEH HTET 2019 Admit Card, Admit Card for Haryana TET, Haryana TET Hall Ticket 2019, Haryana TET Call Letter 2019, HTET Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter 2019, HTET Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019, HTET Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket, HTET Exam Date 2019