DIPP Examiner Recruitment
The DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2020 Notification will be soon issued from the desk of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion. The profile matching applicants may apply online on or before its last date by visiting the official website which link is given at the bottom of this page. Further is shared other posts related important information to get collected.
DIPP Examiner Recruitment Details-
|Name of the organization||Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion|
|Name of circulated Notification||DIPP Examiner Recruitment|
|Advertised job||Examiner (Patent & Design)|
|DIPP Recruitment Process:|
|Selection will be on the basis of 2 phases.· In Phase-I: Preliminary Exam.|
· Phase-II in which Mains Exam Paper-I and Mains Exam Paper-II and Afterwards, verification of documents.
|Important dates||§ The last date to apply online to fill in Applications is on-§ The expected date of CGPDTM Preliminary Exam e-Admit Card Release is –|
§ The Date of Prelims Exam-
§ CGPDTM Mains e-Admit Card-
§ The date of Mains Exam –
§ Merit List Declaration-
|The website address||§ www.dipp.gov.in|
|DIPP Vacancies details:§ Post Name: Examiner (Patents & Design)|
§ No. Of Vacancy: 220
Subject and Total seats
· Computer Science / Information Technology-55
· Bio-Medical Engineering-04
· Electronics & Telecommunication-70
· Polymer Science-04
· Electrical Engineering-30
· Metallurgical Engineering-06
Essential Qualification For DIPP Jobs-
· Electronics & Telecommunication – Graduation Degree in the stream of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Technology
· Metallurgical Engineering – Graduation Degree in a field of Metallurgical Engineering / Technology
· Computer Science / Information Technology – Electronics & Telecommunication – Master Degree in the stream of Computer Science/ Information Technology or Degree of Graduation in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology
· Electrical Engineering- Graduation Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering
· Biochemistry- Degree of Master in Biochemistry.
· Chemistry-Master’s Degree in the line of Chemistry
· Polymer science-Degree of Master in Polymer Science or Graduation Degree in the line of Polymer Engineering / Technology
· Bio-Medical Engineering- Graduation Degree in the field of Bio-Medical Engineering / Technology
§ Minimum age- 21 years and
§ Maximum age- 35 years.
§ The upper age Relax of 35 years will be relaxed of 40 years in the case of government servants.
|Application Fee For DIPP Career-§ General/OBC category: Rs. 200/-.|
§ The mode to pay the fee is: By using net banking or by using master/visa/debit card etc.
§ SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates-Nil
|The details of Preliminary and Main examination-The tentatively Date of Main Exam – 18th November 2018 in the following cities as-|
1. Chennai 2.Delhi 3.Kolkatta 4.Mumbai
The tentative date of preliminary exam: 30th September 2018 in these following cities
1. Ahmadabad, 2. Bengaluru, 3. Bhopal, 4. Bhubaneswar, 5. Chandigarh,6. Chennai, 7. Delhi, 8. Guwahati, 9. Hyderabad, 10. Jaipur, 11. Kolkata, 12. Luck now, 13. Mumbai, 14. Patna
|DIPP Exam Structure:The Examination shall be held in two Phases, i.e. Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination.|
State of Exam-Maximum Marks-Timing-Duration of Exam
PHASE I: Preliminary Examination-
Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam) – 150-10.00AM-12.00PM-2 Hours
PHASE II: Mains Examination
§ Mains Exam Paper-I (Scoring Exam)-300-10.00AM- 1.00PM-03 Hours
§ Mains Exam Paper-II (Qualifying Exam)-100-3.00PM-4.00PM-01 Hours
|Salary Structure For DIPP Job:· Selected candidates will get Handsome and satisfying salary as – Rs. 56, 100 – 1, 77,500/- per month plus other allowances and benefits.|
The way to fill DIPP jobs Application Form:
At last, the candidate needs to hit submit tab and also press print tab to take 1 print out copy /hard copy of same for future use.
Quick look for DIPP Recruitment, DIPP Examiner Application form, DIPP Latest Jobs