Commonwealth Scholarship India
The International Department UK will soon invite Commonwealth Scholarship India 2020 Applications from all those students who are wishing to pursue their Master and Doctoral degree studies in Commonwealth countries. The candidates, who fulfill the condition of eligibility, may apply for this fellowship against above-mentioned courses. The willing candidates must apply to study at Masters/ Ph.D. stage at any UK University which the CSC has a part funding agreement.
Check- Government Scholarships
The candidate is required to check below-
Name of the legal Department- Department for International Department UK
Total Number of Scholarships– There are Approximately 300 scholarships which are awarded to selected candidates every year by DFID.
Which are the Courses Offered-?
- Master Programs (For One Year Course Only).
- Ph.D. in all subjects.
Address of Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK-
20-24 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9HF
Check- Private Scholarships
Here is about the Commonwealth Scholarship Agency in India-
- The CSFP has its focus on the students who belong to Commonwealth countries. The main aim for inviting commonwealth countries students for pursuing their studies is to make a significant participation and contribution to their home country once they complete their higher education program in the UK.
- The well-known organization named by DFID in the country United Kingdom is a very famous and reputed which is providing the Commonwealth Scholarship India application form for candidates who have done their master and Ph.D. programs in the UK.
Get know about Commonwealth Scholarship India Quora Eligibility Criteria-
1. The Candidate should be an Indian citizen and be residing in India.
2. The applicant should have completed tertiary education in English medium.
3. The Candidate should not be more than 40 years of age.
4. For Master Program- The Candidate should be Bachelor’s degree by the date October 2017 securing 60% or above marks in Humanities and Social Science group and 65% or above marks in Engineering and Technology, Science and Agriculture group.
5. For Ph.D.- Applying students must be completed their Master’s degree by October 2017 in the relevant subject securing 60% or above marks.
What is the Mode of Selection?
The organization named by CSC (Commonwealth Selection Committee) will select the well and eligible candidates for Commonwealth scholarship 2018. The measurement of Applications will be as according to the following selection criteria-
- On the behalf of Academic merit of the candidate.
- Candidate’s quality of the plan of study.
- The potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
Get know the Value of Scholarship-
There is provided the following segments attached to each scholarship.
- The complete Airfare package.
- The total expense of Tuition and Examination Fee.
- Personal Maintenance Allowances.
- Initial Arrival Allowances and others.
- Here is fair advice to all willing and eligible students to see previous and recent year Commonwealth scholarship prospectus for full scholarship details.
- DFID will surely provide the complete airfare from candidate’s home country to the UK and return at the end of an individual award. Stipend (living allowance) counted at the rate of a pound(£) One thousand and forty-three per month, or £1,279 per month finding all such Universities in the London Metropolitan area.
How to Apply Commonwealth Scholarship Online?
1. The candidate is required to visit at http://bit.ly/cscuk-uk-universities for a list of all such universities where you can apply for Master/Ph.D. courses.
3. The reader will get the full list of agencies and contact details by visiting at http://bit.ly/cscuk-agencies.
4. The Candidate can log on department official website www.dfid.gov.in for more information.
The candidate must maintain the regular touch direct with the below shared official link for all the current details and information.
Here to click to apply Commonwealth Scholarship India