Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
The time to enrich personal knowledge!!! The notification named by Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship 2020 is newly advertised by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and seeking to get applied by the applicants fulfilling its condition of eligibility. The one must go through the entire to this page and gather other all important information related to the same.
Details- Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship=
|Name of organization||The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Clore Leadership Programme|
|Name of Notification||Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship|
Last date to apply
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship Award-
There is total Euro 14000 including training funds against this fellowships and details mentioned below-
- Candidates will get 2 return economy flights from the home country of candidate’s to the UK.
- The facility to have accommodation at the time in the UK
- The cost of Living while staying in the UK
- The total duration is for 8 weeks at a cultural institution in the UK
- There is given the benefit as Individually customized fellowship learning plan getting included the participation in courses conferences and other development activities directing to professional in the UK
- The facility is given as the Course and conference fees within the UK
- There is given the benefit of Training and development costs within the UK
- The facility of Traveling in the UK
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship Eligibility-
- The applying candidate must belong to any as the citizen of Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Mexico or South Africa.
- The candidate must have clear Intention to get back to the country he/she was selected as during the duration of the period of study.
- The candidate must have to Hold a degree equivalent to UK 2nd class honors degree or with the equivalent professional training and/or experience.
- The applying candidate should have done at least 5 years’ or its equivalent work experience, as counted by the date as of month September prior to the academic year for which the fellowship applies.
- The applying candidate should not already receive or if receiving the financial benefit from an HMG funded scholarship or fellowship.
- The applying candidate should not hold dual nationality where one nationality is British.
- The applying candidates should not be employees or employees’ relatives of their Government including the British Council/UKTI/DFID/ FCO/MOD/BIS and UKBA.
The process to Apply for the Chevening Clore Fellowships-
|Step-1.||First of all the candidate should open and Visit the official website very carefully.|
|Step-2.||Next and the following step is to Click on “Chevening Clone Leadership Fellowship Application Form 2018 “ link and get register.|
|Step-3.||Now candidate has to fill in the required details and submit the registration.|
|Step-4.||Now the candidate has to Upload required documents and then submit the application form.|
Here to view Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship/Clore fellowship/Cultural leadership Programme/ Chevening gurukul fellowship for leadership and excellence/ Chevening scholars India