CG PPT Application Form
The exam controller department of the Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination is going to update the CG PPT Application Form 2020 Online Link for all those students who want take admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses. Our team provides facility to every applied candidate to fill the Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Admission Form through the link which is mention below according to eligibility criteria, selection mode , how to apply online.
As per latest news, Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination is going to conduct in the month of the May 2020, the exam will be held through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based). Students can get their CG PPT Application Form on 4th week of May. Form statement from 4th week of May 2020. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill CG PPT Application Form Carefully through the link which is mention below.
CG PPT Application For Complete over View
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination|
|Important Dates|| Events Dates Online application starts- |
Last date to fill the online application form-
CG PPT Exam date-
Declaration of Result-
Counselling starts from-
All essential Documents required–
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
CG PPT Latest Exam Pattern
- The Paper will be conducted through offline mode.
- Time Duration: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- 1 mark will be selected for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
Instruction to fill the PPT Application Form
- First of the entire visit the official website of the department
- The get the latest notification link via online mode.
- No other mode was available to fill the application.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply.
- Online Application Form was released in the first week of the April
- Candidates are advised to retain a printout of the filled-in Admit Card or further use.