CG PPT Admit Card
This year also, Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination is going to upload the CG PPT Admit Card 2020 for all those students who want to take admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses. Hall Ticket /Admit Card is very essentials documents because it shows identification like exam date, exam center, time duration, seat number. We suggested to every applied candidate bring admit card at the time of the examination and otherwise, the examiner will not allow entering the examination hall.
Download- CG PPT Notification 2020
Focus Point: The team member of the Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination will provide CG PPT Admit Card 2020 online mode through the official website of the exam conducting authority. Except for this, there is no other mode entertained the admit card. Candidates can download it by entering their Registration ID number.
CG PPT Admit Card Complete over View–
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Board Examination|
|Important Dates||Events Dates Online application starts- Last date to fill the online application form- CG PPTExam date- Declaration of Result- Counselling starts from-|
All essential Documents required
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
CG PPT Latest Exam Pattern
- The Paper will be conducted through offline mode.
- Time Duration: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a total 150 questions in the exam.
- 1 mark will be selected for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
The right way to download the CG PPT Admit Card 2020 Online–
- Visit the official website of CG PPT.
- Find the latest notification link on the home page
- After that CG PPT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to enter the Registration ID or number and security code.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should take some extra printouts for further use