Central Railway Recruitment
The selection committee of one of the sixteen zones of Indian Railway as named by Central Railway will soon issue a notification of Central Railway Recruitment
2020 to fill up the 251 Clerk & GDCE vacancies for the candidates who are eligible and willing across the Nation. The main aim of the department is to search for the best and suitable candidate for the below given various vacant seats in different departments. The proficient candidates are advised first to check their limitations of eligibility and apply for the same until reaches the closing date.How to Fill Online Central Railway Recruitment Application FormNotification No :- RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2019All Government Jobs NotificationsImportant Dates-
|Last Date of Application Submission||19.01.2020|
|Exam Date||Feb 2020|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Clerk||12th with 50% marks in the aggregate plus Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
50% marks is not to applicable SC/ST/Ex servicemen.|
|Senior Clerk||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|NOTIFICATION NO.||SUBJECT||VALID UPTO||VIEW|
|BB/P/WEL/47||Nomination of Homeopathic Physician on purely honorarium basis at Central Railway Byculla Hospital, functioning under SBF||13/12/19||Download|
Central Railway Recruitment Details-
Write an Impressive Resume
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Notification in printed as ||Central Railway Recruitment |
|The last date to apply for Central Railway Vacancies||Check Below|
|The Essential Educational Qualifications for RRCCR Recruitment|
- The candidates, who have retired from Mumbai division of central railway and belong to same category/ department as shown in the CR Recruitment notification, can apply only.
|The Age condition for RRCCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment||The applicants should not be over 65 years.Latest Private Jobs|
|RRCCR Jobs Salary-||The selected and appointed contenders will get satisfied and handsome amount of salary package per month.Best Interview Tips for Fresher|
|RRCCR Vacancies Selection Process|
- Screening Test followed by
- An Interview
How to prepare for the written examination
- The application fee is Rs. 100/-
- The mode to pay the fee is through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
The process to fill Central Railways Application Trade Apprentice form:
Address/Contact Details City Wise-
- First of all, the applicant should open the related website and read the home page completely. The website is “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Please select Recruitment Option and then press on Re-engagement of Retired staff in Mumbai Division, Central Railway link.
- Read the official notification very carefully.
- Please download CR Application Form.
- Fill the application form accurately and send the filled form along with all necessary certificates at the prescribed address.
Here to view for All Central Railway Recruitment